Rock Band: Special Edition PS2 $69.99 shipped at Amazon

[quote name='zas123']seen it at target on clearance for same price..[/QUOTE]

Thrilling...

However, that would be YMMV + tax. This is a better deal... stop thread crapping.

[quote name='zenintrude']Thrilling...

However, that would be YMMV + tax. This is a better deal... stop thread crapping.[/quote]

Yeah, It's true but in all honesty, deals like this, I would rather buy it in store than having to order it online. Makes my legs work after searching a whole day on game deals.

This is not a bad deal, prob not going to bite on this one though. Thanks OP!
pixel.gif

[quote name='zenintrude']Thrilling...

However, that would be YMMV + tax. This is a better deal... stop thread crapping.[/quote]

free super saving shipping = takes forever, and not everyone wants to pay $80 a year for amazon prime! i'm not thread crapping just saying if you can get it in store for five bucks more the same day.. well.. who is to say which is a better deal?

[quote name='zas123']free super saving shipping = takes forever, and not everyone wants to pay $80 a year for amazon prime! i'm not thread crapping just saying if you can get it in store for five bucks more the same day.. well.. who is to say which is a better deal?[/quote]

I agree with you, but if you're like me and have a huge backlog anyway, it doesn't matter when it arrives! :lol:

[quote name='zas123']free super saving shipping = takes forever, and not everyone wants to pay $80 a year for amazon prime! i'm not thread crapping just saying if you can get it in store for five bucks more the same day.. well.. who is to say which is a better deal?[/quote]

Not always. If you live near an Amazon warehouse, you can sometimes get your items at nearly the same time as if you paid for 2-day shipping. Although its YMMV since its quite likely you'll get an item shipped from a different warehouse. (probably due to in-stock quantity and/or for bulk zone shipping reasons)

"Takes forever" is hyperbole at its best. Amazon's free shipping is not that bad, and it's certainly a lot better than most other companies' free shipping options.

[quote name='zas123']seen it at target on clearance for same price..[/quote]
Target clearance items are very YMMV, plus you have to pay tax at Target. So I could drive all around town, spending my time, gas, wear and tear on the car in hopes of possibly finding one of these. And if I am lucky enough to find one, I get to pay an extra $5 in tax.

Or I could just click a button on Amazon, wait two days, have it delivered to my front door, and pay no sales tax.

bread's done
Back