Rock Band Track Pack Classic Rock Codes

That is very generous of you. I'm glad that at least one of them went to someone nice enough to thank you.

You should take PMs for them and give them out to deserving CAGs rather than have some lurker take one and not even thank you.

Discussion' is for bio-organisms - Deathlok
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

[quote name='GunstarRed']You should take PMs for them and give them out to deserving CAGs rather than have some lurker take one and not even thank you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, to get you started, PM me when you get your next set of codes! .. hehe ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nnthomas']What do those codes do?[/QUOTE]

they were for the rock band track pack dlc. it comes with some songs, dont know exactly which ones tho

Where did you get those? If they were from Gamestop I might be able to hassle some of my friends for some more codes to hand out.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Where did you get those? If they were from Gamestop I might be able to hassle some of my friends for some more codes to hand out.[/QUOTE]

My local library has games. The library just got them so the codes were unused. I just borrowed a couple, one for myself then gave the others away on here. I figured I should explain so people don't think I stole these out of the back of a truck or something :p

[quote name='bs000']My local library has games. The library just got them so the codes were unused. I just borrowed a couple, one for myself then gave the others away on here. I figured I should explain so people don't think I stole these out of the back of a truck or something :p[/QUOTE]

Wow. A library has video games?

[quote name='Irukandji']Wow. A library has video games?[/QUOTE]

Mine does too, most are very old ps2 games though.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Wow how cool, but which game(s) came with codes for song downloads?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that the Classic Rock Track Pack retail packages have them similar to the way the AC/DC ones had codes. Not sure though.

bread's done
Back