Rock band track packs super cheap @ Amazon

austin43

CAG Veteran
--EDITED 1/24/2011--

Some great deals still going on track packs!

AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KAN1VO/ref=oss_product

PS3-$5.19
Xbox 360-$5.19
Nintendo Wii-$5.93

--------------------

Rock Band Track Pack: Vol. 2

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Band-Track-Pack-Xbox-360/dp/B001F04T8I/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1294339045&sr=1-2

PS3-$6.79
Xbox 360-$5.19
Nintendo Wii-$6.66

--------------------

Rock Band: Metal Track Pack

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Band-Metal-Track-Xbox-360/dp/B002M2N9OI/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1294338496&sr=1-4

PS3-$8.49
Xbox 360-$9.56
Nintendo Wii-$9.97

EDIT:

I found a Country Track Pack Export code for $7.95. You only need this to download the songs to Rock Band 1, 2, or 3.

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1626

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nohbdy']Meanwhile, the Country track pack is still ridiculously overpriced.[/QUOTE]
Right! That pack never seems to drop and its the last one I want to pick up

[quote name='Nohbdy']Meanwhile, the Country track pack is still ridiculously overpriced.[/QUOTE]

As is the Classic track pack lol :/ can't win 'em all I guess.

EDIT:

However, with the Metal track pack you just need the code, and not the disk to download the songs. Not sure if the Country Track Pack is the same way...but maybe do a bit of research and find out :p

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1626

8 bucks for an export key.

I also need the classic one to complete my collection. I'd also pick up the country one if it was cheap but I don't really care about that one too much.

[quote name='killthemall4444']Does anyone know if the download code included can be used to successfully import the songs into Rock Band 3?[/QUOTE]

yes

[quote name='killthemall4444']Does anyone know if the download code included can be used to successfully import the songs into Rock Band 3?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are simply transferred to your hard drive, and will work with Rock Band 3.

hmm...these can only be exported once huh? me and my sister share the rock band stuff so we would only be able to have these songs on one of our ps3s...

Got track pack 2 for the cheezmints since I already got all the songs. Though Jesus only one I need is country.

Thanks austin43, I picked up both. Now just waiting for Green Day to drop down a little lower as well.

Yes I can confirm you only need the code from the Country Pack for the songs. I bought an export Country pack code for the 360 about a year and a half ago from Ebay and it was sent within a few hours and it worked immediately at the time with RB2 and then I got RB3 recently and all of the songs from all of the track packs successfully imported to RB3 with no issues. Hope this helps. I never had the Country pack disc in my possession.

[quote name='blackwaltz34']hmm...these can only be exported once huh? me and my sister share the rock band stuff so we would only be able to have these songs on one of our ps3s...[/QUOTE]

You guys don't know how to game share? What a waste. Besides, how would this be any different from ANY other RB content? All codes are one time use only.

For anyone who already has the AC/DC pack - how's the quality? I'm not sure that playing "live" songs would be what I want to do on RB as they tend to deviate too much from the original.

[quote name='powercreep']For anyone who already has the AC/DC pack - how's the quality? I'm not sure that playing "live" songs would be what I want to do on RB as they tend to deviate too much from the original.[/QUOTE]

It's the AC/DC Live album transferred. It's actually really good.

[quote name='blackwaltz34']hmm...these can only be exported once huh? me and my sister share the rock band stuff so we would only be able to have these songs on one of our ps3s...[/QUOTE]

What whitenoise said. On the PS3 you can share an content added as long as the profile is on the machine. Put you profile on her machine and redownload everything. You can leave the profile there as long as you both don't log into the same profile at the same time.

I was able to get all the track packs via trades from people who found them at Family Dollar. I'm just missing Green Day right now, but they are releasing a Country 2 track pack, which of course won't sell and take forever to be moved to the bargain bin.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']You guys don't know how to game share? What a waste. Besides, how would this be any different from ANY other RB content? All codes are one time use only.[/QUOTE]

me and my sis do gameshare songs. i was under the impression the track packs are more like RB1 where it directly transfers the songs from the disc

i'll pick up both now

I ordered from gamedealdaily the country track pack code. It was a week ago and haven't received an email with the code or anything in the mail. Anyone know how they deliver it?

[quote name='darrenaero']I ordered from gamedealdaily the country track pack code. It was a week ago and haven't received an email with the code or anything in the mail. Anyone know how they deliver it?[/QUOTE]

I've never ordered online codes from them but have ordered a game controller in the past. They were extremely low feedback for the physical shipment (no notification at all). But it did come. They're responsive if you post a question in their thread here in CAG.

[quote name='darrenaero']I ordered from gamedealdaily the country track pack code. It was a week ago and haven't received an email with the code or anything in the mail. Anyone know how they deliver it?[/QUOTE]

it will come in an email, but the guy who runs that site takes forever to process orders. (mine took 10 days but I've seen horror stories about 1-2 month waits)
if you look at the support forum on their site, sometimes he posts a thread about how far he's backlogged.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Grabbed the AC/DC pack for $10 (shipping was about $4) but that's still much cheaper than anywhere else. I've been waiting for a long time to grab these.

What's the best place to get a cheap guitar? Either guitar hero or rock band. My old guitar is broken and I need a new one on the cheap.

EDIT: forgot to specify, I'm looking for 360.

[quote name='mr_bungle']It's the AC/DC Live album transferred. It's actually really good.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Agree there its very nice quality indeed.

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for the country pack too for the ps3. My friend has it, but i'm assuming that i can't use her code, right? Can you explain more about gamesharing or send me to the right place to read about it? Can I get hers if she logs in to my ps3? thanks for the help!

I tried to order a Band Hero export code from gamedealdaily. After a week and a half , I heard nothing. I emailed them. Still nothing. A week later another email, still nothing. Almost two weeks after that they refunded my paypal the $6 with no explanation. During the wait, Gamefly had Band Hero for less than $10 and I missed out. So frustrated.

[quote name='RudyPants']Thanks for the heads up OP. Grabbed the AC/DC pack for $10 (shipping was about $4) but that's still much cheaper than anywhere else. I've been waiting for a long time to grab these.[/QUOTE]
how did you pay $10 and why did u pay shipping!?!?!?! I'm seeing $5.19

lego rock band for ps3 is pretty cheap too. I got it for $10 a few days ago, but I think its $12 now which is also not too bad.

360 version is a bit more, but regardless good songs in the game.

This is not super cheap.

I was interested, but I'm only paying $15 per month for GameFly and I've already played through all of the ones listed. They're not worth that much, imo.

[quote name='Blade']This is not super cheap.

I was interested, but I'm only paying $15 per month for GameFly and I've already played through all of the ones listed. They're not worth that much, imo.[/QUOTE]

It is super cheap if you are trying to build up your Rock Band song library, considering that individual songs cost about $2 each. So 20 songs for $5-$9 is a pretty good deal.

I've recently become somewhat addicted to Rock Band 3, so I purchased the Track Pack volume 2 and Metal packs in order to export the songs. Forty songs for ~ $14.

I just ordered that country pack on gamedealdaily , errr so this means I'm not gonna get that code ? :( it was fast to take my funds via paypal

[quote name='BillyBobX']Isn't gamedealdaily dead?[/QUOTE]

wait, what happened? I didn't realize I haven't seen a post from them in a while.

[quote name='pablo9000']it will come in an email, but the guy who runs that site takes forever to process orders. (mine took 10 days but I've seen horror stories about 1-2 month waits)
if you look at the support forum on their site, sometimes he posts a thread about how far he's backlogged.[/QUOTE]

Oy vey. I had no idea. Thank God I don't even like most country music. Just got it because it was a decent deal and others might like it.

[quote name='darrenaero']Oy vey. I had no idea. Thank God I don't even like most country music. Just got it because it was a decent deal and others might like it.[/QUOTE]
I'm not gonna knock the guy but yeah, it is one guy running the site. He posts his deals here and then other sites (slickdeals, fatwallet, etc) get the word and he gets overwhelmed by orders. He does have legit deals but it may take for ever to get your product let alone hear anything from him.

Again, not knocking the guy. he's not a scam....just took on more than he expected I think

[quote name='shadowkast']I'm not gonna knock the guy but yeah, it is one guy running the site. He posts his deals here and then other sites (slickdeals, fatwallet, etc) get the word and he gets overwhelmed by orders. He does have legit deals but it may take for ever to get your product let alone hear anything from him.

Again, not knocking the guy. he's not a scam....just took on more than he expected I think[/QUOTE]

Guy delivered on the country code last night!

bread's done
Back