Rock Band Wireless Guitar & AC/DC track pack (360) $26.99 FS Buy.com/eBay

gantt

CAGiversary!
Rock Band Wireless Guitar for Xbox 360 with BONUS! - AC/DC Live Rock Band Game - 15908 - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

Includes the Rock Band Wireless Guitar and bonus AC/DC Live Rock Band Track Pack game (while supplies last).

$26.99, free shipping
List price is quoted at $59.99.

Also, if you add an item to get to $30 or more in your cart, you can get $5 off if you use Google Checkout (remember Google Checkout?). Beware that all the items have to be from Buy.com, not their Marketplace. DVDs are good candidates; they have many for

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the Rock Band 2 wireless guitar right? There wasn't ever a RB1 wireless one that I have to worry about getting if I order?

My wireless strat just crapped out on me last week. The upstrum quit registering.

I believe that there actually was a wireless version of the RB1 guitar made available (and sold separately) well before RB2's release. This may be it.

[quote name='rapsodist']I believe that there actually was a wireless version of the RB1 guitar made available (and sold separately) well before RB2's release. This may be it.[/QUOTE]

I think you're correct: I looked at photos of the RB2 wireless guitar, and this doesn't look like that. From the reviews I've read, the RB2 guitar has a few improvements, and looks better IMO. On the other hand, you're getting a wireless guitar for $7 over the cost of the track pack.

Damn. Too good to be true. I never had the RB1 wireless, but the RB1 wired was crap. I assume the materials and build of it was basically the same.

RB's a great game but the guitar, especially the first one, sucks balls. The GH5's GHWT guitars are the best IMO.

[quote name='vx2']RB's a great game but the guitar, especially the first one, sucks balls. The GH5's GHWT guitars are the best IMO.[/QUOTE]

The GH5 guitar is different from the GHWT guitar (digital vs. analog slider).

[quote name='vx2']RB's a great game but the guitar, especially the first one, sucks balls. The GH5's GHWT guitars are the best IMO.[/QUOTE]
I thought the GHWT guitar was garbage. I thought the best GH guitar IMHO was the Xplorer, despite being wired. Haven't tried a GH5 one yet.

Nice little deal, but I already have the AC/DC track pack. Too bad this deal wasn't around a couple months ago. I don't think the trade ins too great for AC/DC and it looks like GS sells the axe for $30 anyways.

xplorer was the more reliable guitar albeit being wired, the RB1 guitar was hit or miss...if you got one of the crappy ones the overdrive was hard to get to work. Hence why GS was selling them for $29.99.

GH5 guitars i havent tried but they look pretty hawt compared to previous incarnations.

still, this is a good deal I might just bite.

[quote name='Corvin']Damn. Too good to be true. I never had the RB1 wireless, but the RB1 wired was crap. I assume the materials and build of it was basically the same.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you on the RBI wired, it really is a crap, I am hoping they learned something from it and improved the wireless version of it.

This is now also one of the eBay Daily Deals (same seller, Buy), and front page at SD - so if you're so inclined, don't delay...

I haven't tried the RB2 guitar yet, but I prefer the RB1 guitar by far over any of the GH ones. The whammy bar on my original RB1 guitar just busted. Coincidence?

In for one. Thanks OP!!!

I own the Rock Band 1 Wireless Guitar and, from my personal experience, I think it kind of sucks. The buttons frequently get stuck, the directional pad stopped working after a week, and it just doesn't feel comfortable. The RB2 guitar seems far superior.

If you want a first party RB guitar though, the super cheap price helps you forget some of the shortcomings.

Shipped already. For a second I thought this was Amazon Prime.

Buy.com deals failed last week IMO, but they finished well.

bread's done
Back