Rock Revolution

[quote name='Chacrana']Naw, it's basically a rip-off of Guitar Hero. They threw away all the good things about the Bemani games.[/QUOTE]
They also slapped a US Flag sticker over it :D

[quote name='lawlflip']Is this part of the Bemani series?[/QUOTE]Yes.

That's the reason I'm kind of interesting, but hate having to buy another set of peripherals.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yes.

That's the reason I'm kind of interesting, but hate having to buy another set of peripherals.[/quote]
Wrong. This is not Bemani. The game is being developed by an American developer and published by Konami.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Wrong. This is not Bemani. The game is being developed by an American developer and published by Konami.[/QUOTE]
Hey don't doubt TMK.. maybe the PS3 version is Bemani! No.. the PS3 is Bemani :whee:

Just kidding. I kid because I love.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yes.

That's the reason I'm kind of interesting, but hate having to buy another set of peripherals.[/QUOTE]

Ha! Fat chance!

[quote name='Nohbdy']Wrong. This is not Bemani. The game is being developed by an American developer and published by Konami.[/QUOTE]Well, I did take the word from Magic-Box
Konami announced Rock Revolution for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and Nintendo DS, a new rock music game in the Bemani series. The PS3 and Xbox 360 version will be released with a guitar peripheral and a more realistic looking drum kit designed by music professional, the game will have 40 tracks, with additional downloadable content via Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.

The game will have more variety of music and all songs will be the cover versions. The main game modes include Career, Online & Offline Versus, Co-op and Band Battle modes. There is also a Virtual Music Studio mode, which allows players to create and record their own songs.

The Wii version will allow players to use the Wii Remote to simulate air-guitar and air-drum, players can move the controller to perform a variety of moves like kicks, smashing guitars and lit the guitar with fire. The Wii version does not support vocals.

The NDS version will allow players to use the stylus to simulate drums, bass or guitar, you can also use vocal via the built-in microphone, but the NDS version will only have 20 songs.

And IF the game is developed in America (sorry, I really do not know), it doesn't mean it cannot be Bemani because Karaoke Revolution was developed by Harmonix before (who is U.S.) and had a Bemani logo on it.

new game to use with my guitars = good!
new peripherals = bad!

I have no desire to pay for another guitar.
Unless it looks like this:
24756.jpg

[quote name='BustaUppa']
I have no desire to pay for another guitar.
Unless it looks like this:
24756.jpg
[/quote]

Then it better goddamn come with a large sheet and some lights so I can pretend I'm playing with what looks like an extension of my junk...

bread's done
Back