Rockalittle's Extra-Life "Be a Hero" charity fundraiser contest.

rockalittle00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Be A Hero. Play Games. Heal Kids.
I have joined extra-life.org and a few other CAG members in raising money and awareness for my local Children's Miracle Network Hospital.
PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO CONTRIBUTE

In an effort to boost donations, I am having a small contest.
For every dollar you donate you will receive one entry to win one of the 3 prizes listed below.
[customspoiler=rules]
1.ONCE AGAIN. YOU WILL RECEIVE ENTRY FOR EVERY $1. DONATED
2.End date: 10/15 11:59pm pst.
3. drawing held on 10/16 after I wake up.
4. Winners noted in post 2 (and probably post 1)
5. Of course no shipping. I'll pay that.
[/customspoiler]

Would you donate if I added Fallout 3 CE (sealed)? Let me know.
Look at my trade list and tell me what you would want in the prize list.

If the donations go high enough I may add an xbox 360 arcade console to the prizes.......$2500 in total donations would do it.

PRIZES:
1. Final Fantasy XIII CE Guide (sealed)

2. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy (sealed)

3. Borderlands GOTY edition 360 (sealed)

4. 60 GB HDD for Xbox 360 (sealed with 3 mos. gold live card and headset)

I will need to verify entries so please include your CAG username when donating. I will do my best to help this run smoothly but please remember this is for charity, not my pocket.
Let's play nice and raise some $$ for sick kids.
DONATE BY CLICKING THE LINK IN MY SIG

Last edited by a moderator:
Particpant list will be here:
Also will be documented in my trade list post #2

Thank you and good luck to:

Ionotropic
Sinfulfate

dv8mad

wasabi5858

Last edited by a moderator:
Donated a bit to help out.
I hope some others will do the same. Regardless of the generous prizes you have made available, it's for an extremely good cause and I'd like to encourage other CAGs to donate if they are able.

[quote name='dv8mad']Donated a bit to help out.
I hope some others will do the same. Regardless of the generous prizes you have made available, it's for an extremely good cause and I'd like to encourage other CAGs to donate if they are able.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I really appreciate your support

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']I'll donate too, but when does the contest end you may want to add that to let ppl know they can't sit on this forever. Help teh kidz nao![/QUOTE]

I appreciate your help. Thank you soo much. I will draw the prizes on the 16th of october. The day after the marathon.

I am even considering doing a video review/blogumentary thingy of the whole hot mess it's going to be. Beer, Mountain Dew, diet coke, Nachos, aspirin, repeat. Sprinkle in liberal dashes of "I can't believe you're doing this" from my incredulous sister.
Met with "leave her alone mom" from my nephews, who not only have me convinced I am capable of changing the world but, are my reason for trying to do just that..

It's always nice to see folks that are willing to give back. Kudos OP. We donate every year to the local Primary Childrens Medical Center. They are always in need and it's nice to know that the money is going to support the cause and not line the pockets of upper management staff. :)

For those of you too broke to donate, I can relate. Call your local hospital and find out their volunteer hours or even ask what kinds of game systems they have. They're always happy to accept age-appropriate games and controllers.

[quote name='thelonepig']It's always nice to see folks that are willing to give back. Kudos OP. We donate every year to the local Primary Childrens Medical Center. They are always in need and it's nice to know that the money is going to support the cause and not line the pockets of upper management staff. :)

For those of you too broke to donate, I can relate. Call your local hospital and find out their volunteer hours or even ask what kinds of game systems they have. They're always happy to accept age-appropriate games and controllers.[/QUOTE]

Agreed and thanks for the great suggestions. I know $$ is tight for most of us these days, if you can't donate a bump is appreciated.

[quote name='helluvagood']do you ship to canada?[/QUOTE]

If you donate, I'll cover the difference in shipping for her.

bread's done
Back