Rockband 1 Wired Drum Kit (PS3/360) $30 at Walmart.com

These seem to be more reliable than RB2 drums. You can also get decent rebound and reduce the noise if you wrap your sticks with some foam weather stripping. I'm a pretty high level expert drummer (FC more than a third of songs) and my RB1 set is still holding pretty strong playing with modded sticks (the pedal snapped a long time ago, however). Unless you really need some extra rebound, it's a much better idea to get these than more expensive drums.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']These seem to be more reliable than RB2 drums. You can also get decent rebound and reduce the noise if you wrap your sticks with some foam weather stripping. I'm a pretty high level expert drummer (FC more than a third of songs) and my RB1 set is still holding pretty strong playing with modded sticks (the pedal snapped a long time ago, however). Unless you really need some extra rebound, it's a much better idea to get these than more expensive drums.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't sound too bad. Where can I get this foam stuff? I really need another drum set. I'll pay $30 for these since they are wired.

[quote name='Scorch']RB1 drums retail for $29.99 and has been for a few months. Since January, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yup, no deal here.

^
True that. Been like this for a while.

Also, if your local Wal-Mart doesn't have it, you can do site-to-store and it will be free shipping basically, just gas. ;)

These are also on amazon for 29.99 with free shipping, both systems (360 and PS3). ECA brings it down to 27.99 with no tax for most people.

bread's done
Back