Rockband games Old Navy 50% off

Azarius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
my local old navy hasnt had any rockband games out for sale in awhile, went in yesterday and suddenly there were a few all at 50% off

they were game only and they had

rockband 2 ps3/360 $25
beatles ps3/360/wii $20
Lego rockband ps3/360 $20
lego rockband ds $10
rockband unplugged psp (dont remember price)

they may not be the best prices BUT if you go to oldnavyweekly.com you can get decent old navy coupons like $10 off $50 or $25 off $75 etc. so if you need a shirt or something and throw a game or two in its not a bad deal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mywhitenoise']Damn, I was going to buy one, export the songs, and flip it to Gamestop for a loss of $3. My local stores are all out.[/QUOTE]

I'm a RB newbie. What do you mean? Use the 20 downloads included in RB2 then return the game? Or can you export the songs off the disc into another version of Rock Band?

Thanks op! Confirmed at Daly City, CA Old Navy. They got rid of the display on the floor. The games were behind the counter.

[quote name='Zippon']I'm a RB newbie. What do you mean? Use the 20 downloads included in RB2 then return the game? Or can you export the songs off the disc into another version of Rock Band?[/QUOTE]

You can export the disc based songs for Rock Band, and Lego Rock Band, onto Rock Band 2 by buying an export key. In this case Lego Rock Band's is $10.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Exporting RB1 songs is fine with any disc, but for Lego you need a disc specific code?

yes you have to have a code in the case of lego rockband, and the disc, and pay 10 (psn) as far as ive read its a one time use code

has anyone seen track packs for sale and how much were they? they werent at the one store i went to but theres at least one or two others around

At the Indianapolis store that i went into, they were 50% off as well. The RB2 for all platforms was 19.99 - which is what the 360/ps3 goes for in store here.

Both Beatles and Lego are MORE than 50% off - I was told that by the lady who went to the back to fetch the games but they both rang up at $19.99 - Beatles was marked as $59.99 and Lego was marked at $49.99.

Confirmed this afternoon in San Diego. Had to go to 2 stores though, one store was out of 360 stuff, only PS3 I think. Picked up Beatles & Lego 360 versions for $20 each at the Mission Valley store -- no display, had to ask, they were hidden behind the counter.

[quote name='javeryh']Both Beatles and Lego are MORE than 50% off - I was told that by the lady who went to the back to fetch the games but they both rang up at $19.99 - Beatles was marked as $59.99 and Lego was marked at $49.99.[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. The actual deal is 50% off the lowest/last price. Your store apparently didn't mark them during the last sale. Both Beatles and Lego were marked down to $40 from their original prices. And this sale is 50% off that price. :)

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Anyone find this in CA anywhere?[/QUOTE]

Stopped by the Santa Monica store on 3rd. Picked up Lego Rock Band for Xbox 360 (19.99). They were behind the counter with a 30% off sign.

Thanks, grabbed Lego Rock Band PS3 for $19 OTD. I would have gotten Unplugged for $10, but $15 was a bit too rich for me.

Picked it up at an Old Navy near my work. I tried the Fox Hills Mall and the lady had no fucking clue what I was talking about.

[quote name='javeryh']Both Beatles and Lego are MORE than 50% off - I was told that by the lady who went to the back to fetch the games but they both rang up at $19.99 - Beatles was marked as $59.99 and Lego was marked at $49.99.[/QUOTE]

Those are the old prices. The stores were suppose to reticket them down to $39.99 each.

picked up both lego rock band and beatles: rock band from the 34th st old navy in manhattan - they're behind the counter, and it looked like i got the last copy of beatles for the 360; there were still a ton of ps3 versions left.

Memorial City Mall, Houston TX Confirmed.
I asked a guy behind the counter if they had any Rock Bands for sale, he turned out to be Loss Prevention so he asked one of the workers who said they haven't had any since Christmas. We left the store and then the LP guy came out and called our attention. He had asked another employee who said they were in the office. So he came back out with what I wanted, Lego RB and RB2 for my girl. Lego was $20 and RB2 was $25. I wish we had a coupon. Oh well. I have no idea what, if any, else they had back there. So in short, ask multiple people if you don't see or if they don't seem sure. :)

We might go back for another copy of Lego RB for her.

I also was able to get Lego rock band today for $19.97 plus tax. They were near the register on a shelf near the floor. I plan on exporting the songs and trading it to GS. I will still be out $15 after buying the transfer key from live, but $15 for 45 songs is a great deal in my eyes. If they only had the Incubus song available for single download I probably wouldn't go through any of this lol.

Does anybody know if they are on sale in New York City? I will be down there so fast for some LRB for $20. I want final countdown.

shouldn't OLD NAVY WEEKLY .com be updated today?
thought I heard it was updated Thursdays
I checked out the site and nothing...hmmm maybe if im patient lol

[quote name='Tophat666']Does anybody know if they are on sale in New York City? I will be down there so fast for some LRB for $20. I want final countdown.[/QUOTE]

Look up three posts above you.

[quote name='sunnyvale']any in the bay area / silicon valley? :([/QUOTE]

I picked up Lego RB at Dublin store on Monday. They did have a few left at that time. Not sure about today.

picked up lego+beatle+unplugged $50 after 15% off awesome find op!
from orange block CA. few 360+ps3 beatle left with 50% sign at first register.

I've only been to Old Navy in my area. The Mt. Zion store didn't have any games, but they had a lot of random crap by the cashier's counters. So this morning, I went to the Fayetteville Pavillion and they had a rack of Rock Band games near the counters. A few copies of each game on each system. Not sure how many more they had or if that was it!

I bought Lego Rock Band and some socks :)

Thanks OP. I was able to pick up Lego Rock Band and Beatles Rock Band for the PS3 for $20 each. Forgot to use the 10% off coupon though... There's still a bunch of copies left for every system at the Smithfield, RI Old Navy.

called the 3rd one by me they said they had it and would hold it for me i was told they were 30% off it better ring up for $20 when i get there >.> also may buy the DS version for $10 if they have that too

ok old navy in Downey, CA has a couple of L:RB for 360 as well as RB2 for Wii & 360 i got the last PS3 copy of L:RB at the old navy in Cerritos, CA they had 6 L:RB for Wii and 6 RB2 for 360

EDIT: when you export LRB on PS3 is it one time only or does the download get stored in your download list and you can download it again at a later time?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks op, got rockband 2, lego, and beatles for ps3 for under $60 out the door with the 10 off 50 coupon.
was going to export and tradein lego but the gf likes it more than rb2, if only you could export the rb2 tracks to lego.

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']ok old navy in Downey, CA has a couple of L:RB for 360 as well as RB2 for Wii & 360 i got the last PS3 copy of L:RB at the old navy in Cerritos, CA they had 6 L:RB for Wii and 6 RB2 for 360

EDIT: when you export LRB on PS3 is it one time only or does the download get stored in your download list and you can download it again at a later time?[/QUOTE]

Its stored in your download list. The way they word it is confusing, its a one time use only for the code, meaning you can't share the code...but you can certainly share the export to 4 other PS3s once you submit the code and enter it in your PSN.

Thanks OP, snagged a Lego RB 360 from the Thornton, CO (104th & I-25) store. They were under the cashier's counter, but it looked like they had a decent variety.

In the GS TIV tread, someone just reported Lego Rock Band for the DS at $9.75, if anyone is interested. With the 50% bonus and an EDGE card, it's a small flip. Or if just wanna try the game and don't like it, you can always get a little back on your investment.

[quote name='m00nyoze']
I bought Lego Rock Band and some socks :)[/QUOTE]

So if Lego Rock Band rocks your socks off....you have a spare pair to put on?

Good thinking! \\:D/

Just hit up the nearest Old Navy to me in Saginaw, MI. They had a playable Rock Band setup in the store, but the games themselves were up at the counter. Looked like they still had a little bit of everything. I snatched up Lego Rock Band for 360 for 17.99 after tax thanks to the 15% off coupon from oldnavyweekly. com. Great deal, almost wish I didn't already have Beatles Rock Band too!

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Its stored in your download list. The way they word it is confusing, its a one time use only for the code, meaning you can't share the code...but you can certainly share the export to 4 other PS3s once you submit the code and enter it in your PSN.[/QUOTE]

ah ok thank you after my first PS3 hit the dust i just wanted to make sure when i export them i can still download them later if needed

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']In the GS TIV tread, someone just reported Lego Rock Band for the DS at $9.75, if anyone is interested. With the 50% bonus and an EDGE card, it's a small flip. Or if just wanna try the game and don't like it, you can always get a little back on your investment.[/QUOTE]

When I traded in Lego Rock Band on the DS, I only got $6.xx base on it. That was on 2/23 (I remember because I used the credit to get Heavy Rain). I think Donut meant the total value and not the base. It could have went up but I doubt that.

bread's done
Back