Rockband Unplugged code for psp go

deadruler

Banned
i have a unused code for the "lite" version of rockband that comes with the new psp go and would lik to gt rid of it mayb offers or something

How bout you not be a greedy asshole and do some sort of free giveaway for fellow CAGs in the contests/free stuff forum?

EDIT: Sorry to use the term "fellow CAGs" as this is your ONLY post on the forum. Jackass.

I wont call you a greedy asshole, but if you would like to give it away - I would appreciate it. I would love to try this game out. If you feel generous PM me.

Thanks

Im sorry but when did CAG become a place that people expect to get handouts. I am sorry to the OP who is a new member and is doing what the average CAG member would do when they have a game that was packed in that they did not want. This is a poor representation of what CAG is about. I see no problem with him looking to trade for another game code, etc. that he actually wants.

[quote name='Ed_']Seeing how it's for a demo version of the game or "Lite" as it's called, what would u expect?[/QUOTE]
I know...so its kinda hard to trade it...

its more than a demo it is capable of playing all DLC that comes out for rockband unplugged unlike the demo, also if you check the news about the psp go and rockband u will see what i mean all i wantd was like idk......anything. XD

Well....I would if I had anything that didn't require sending you via mail...*Points to Monster Hunter demo UMD* XD If there were any pre order demos out right now...I would offer those....I got nothing. If you decided to give it out...Please consider me otherwise I don't think I have anything...

I already picked one of these up from another member, I gave him some wii points I had left over from Pepsi promotion.

I think this was a really great idea. I get the full version of the rock band unplugged (gaming wise), only now I just get the songs I want. I bought mine for the equivalent of $6.00. I still got six songs ("still alive" can be had for free on PSN) of which only one I didnt want, as opposed to the higher price and roughly 20 songs I dont want in the full version.

I would suggets the OP post this in the Trading forum, since people there may be more willing to pay/trade for a code like this. Chances are they just wont see your post in this section fothe forums.

bread's done
Back