Rockband vs. GH World Tour

dragonjud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
270 (100%)
So,
I'm sure there're CAGs on both sides as far as the quality of the instruments. I already own Rock Band 2 SE, but was consider picking up GH WT for some extra instruments (on sale of course).

So, should I bother or are the Rockband 2 instruments a lot better?

The Guitar from WT is best of the GH line. The drums are really good if they work right(they might have fixed the problem with them after launch), but the kick peddle is bad. It over-hits most of time I use it, & no you can't just use the RB2 kick peddle(that I know of). I would say it depends how much it is. If it's $80-$100, I would say yes because you get the best guitar on the market(in my book), and a second drum set if you every pick up GH5 or they might fell better depending on who you are asking. Also it helps a lot if you don't have a copy of GHWT.

GHWT was a terrible game though.
Honestly I'd go with the RB2 bundle. Which I'm still planning on grabbing. I've used the RB1, GHWT, and RB2 drums. The drums from RB2 are the best IMHO.

The guitars I've used the RB1, and GHWT, and GH3 (explorer for xbox) controllers. So far the GHWT slightly edges out the RB1 for me.

The GHWT has an annoying (to me) clicking noise when strummming.

No. The game is bad, and the guitar fucking drops notes all the time, and it's ridiculously squeaky.

Can't comment on the drums, but a lot of people have said they suck, so it's an all around pass.

I haven't touched the RB2 instruments, but I have played the RB1, GH2, GH3, and GHWT guitars. The GHWT guitar is by far my favorite, and my girlfriend liked it so much I bought a second for her to use. The game is 'meh' at best, but I love the guitar.

bread's done
Back