RockBand Wii Available at Meijer...YMMV

NJMane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
118 (100%)
Was shopping at Meijer today and say that they had RockBand Wii Bundle on the floor. Get it a few days early if you want it. Couple this with the current coupons and deals with the Meijer Credit Card and you could get it for a steal as well. I believe you can get a total of 25 percent off with the deals going around.

(Sorry if this is not in the right forum. MODS if this is in the wrong spot please move. Thank You)

[quote name='usickenme']It's gimpled like the PS2 version. Good if a wii is all you have.[/QUOTE]

so sad. I would rather have it for the wii as my 360 is my more serious gaming console. I guess when Rock Band falls to $100 I'll pick it up.

[quote name='usickenme']It's gimpled like the PS2 version. Good if a wii is all you have.[/quote]

It's gimpled a little bit. The wii version is the PS2 version except I believe the wii version has the World Tour mode the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions have.

[quote name='InFlames215']It's gimpled a little bit. The wii version is the PS2 version except I believe the wii version has the World Tour mode the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions have.[/QUOTE]

The big problem is no DLC

If anyone decides to pick up this game early, could you post and tell us if the GH3 guitar works with the game? I'm not sure... Harmonix says that they would allow it if Activision would, but knowing Activision, they'd probably cock-block users from using the controller in RB.

I'm still debating on whether or not I will pick this up.

[quote name='GenJox']If anyone decides to pick up this game early, could you post and tell us if the GH3 guitar works with the game? I'm not sure... Harmonix says that they would allow it if Activision would, but knowing Activision, they'd probably cock-block users from using the controller in RB.

I'm still debating on whether or not I will pick this up.[/quote]

It doesn't Rock band guitars on Wii comes with it's own USB dongle. The only console where you can use Guitar Hero controllers in Rock Band is 360.

bread's done
Back