rockband1/2 or gh: world tour

malfuncti0n

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
i have 2 guitars and have heard that you can use your xbox360 headset as a microphone for the vocals. i don't want to buy the whole bundle because i really don't need anymore toy instruments. so based on the game only, which one would be better for me?

Rock Band. More DLC. Not that GH:WT isn't good. Also, you can pick up a mic and usb port for about $12 combined at GS.

How many more of these threads/blogs do we friggin need? I Would say Rock Band 2 now and forever, but just look at the setlist too so you can make final decision...

[quote name='SuxoR']I'm probably gonna get Rockband 2 I guess for the DLC but I heard it's gimped on the Wii[/quote]
Not as gimped as Rock Band 1. Character creator, World Tour and actual online play is in it. Only problems I've heard is bit of slowdown for the animation, can't do custom art on your character or instrument and right now DLC is slim pickings. Other then that, the 20 free DLC should be avaliable for it as well.

Harmonix have been making music games for a loooong time. They've perfected the craft. Gameplay-wise, their games -- including Rockband -- flat-out rule. Neversoft and Activision will probably never catch up. Guitar Hero just isn't as intuitive anymore; it doesn't flow with the song or make you feel a part of the music.

In short, Rock Band always.

bread's done
Back