Rockstar Social Club, has anyone seen it work properly?

doc_zaius

CAGiversary!
I've been checking my account on that site since the game came out and it doesn't seem that any of it is working like they claim is does.

I've "Zited" about 15 or so songs and so far nothing shows up. The Marathon feature is way off as well.

does any of it work properly for anyone else?

I dunno, I think it says I'm at 38% complete when I'm at something like 57%. At least if that's what the percentage is supposed to mean.

Nope mine updated on Day 1 to 0.3%, a few days later it went down to 0.1% and hasn't moved since. This is after 21 hours of game play.

[quote name='TC']I can't even figure out where to go to view my stats. Registed and linked couple weeks back.[/quote]

I don't think you can. the only "stats" are the marathon as far as I can tell.

To see your completion %, you have to click the GTAIV icon, then the Liberty City is Mine icon. It keeps saying I'm at 78%...although I'm at 100%.

[quote name='KingBroly']To see your completion %, you have to click the GTAIV icon, then the Liberty City is Mine icon. It keeps saying I'm at 78%...although I'm at 100%.[/quote]

I don't see where that is....

The lollipop girl icon? there's no "liberty city is mine" there that I can see.

the GTAIV icon under the zit ad is not clickable.

[quote name='KingBroly']To see your completion %, you have to click the GTAIV icon, then the Liberty City is Mine icon. It keeps saying I'm at 78%...although I'm at 100%.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I've ZiTted maybe 4-5 songs so far (starting about a week ago) and I finally got an email yesterday that there's a new ZiT waiting for me. I just got another one a few minutes ago, but I can't remember when I first heard the song. Did a couple more today and haven't received any emails yet. So far it's pretty sketchy.

[quote name='doc_zaius']I don't see where that is....

The lollipop girl icon? there's no "liberty city is mine" there that I can see.

the GTAIV icon under the zit ad is not clickable.[/quote]

Clicking the lollipop girl icon brings you into the menu I described.

[quote name='KingBroly']Clicking the lollipop girl icon brings you into the menu I described.[/quote]

Ok, I see it now under the 100% club. I click on that and it says 'access denied" and shows that I have 0% completed even though I'm at about 41%.

I wonder who is responsible for creating this site, I guess it wasn't a high priority.

It doesn't work at all for me. I tried linking my gamertag multiple times, it said it worked, but the site still says I don't own the game. Now when I try linking my gamertag, I get "unknown error".

So the site is completely broken for me. And they don't have a way to contact them to tell them their stupid site doesn't work! Why don't they have a support forum at least? It seems Rockstar doesn't want people contacting them at all.

bread's done
Back