Rockstar Table Tennis $9.82 (XBOX360) at Amazon

Darkon_X

CAGiversary!
Rockstar Table Tennis $9.82 (XBOX360) at Amazon

Link

Only 19 left in stock so order quick. I have shopped at Amazon long enough to know that when games drop to around $10 it's usually because they won't stock it anymore and once it's gone other sellers there will crank up the price to $40 so you may want to consider getting this ASAP.

Game is old as dirt but definitely worth it at under $10 if you didn't get it the first time like me

Last edited by a moderator:
This is being sold from a third-party (Sepco Entertainment.) Amazon has it in stock for $18.38 at the moment.

And it might be a little premature to worry about this one going out of stock completely and becoming some rare artifact.

It is being sold by Sepco Ent but it's prime eligible and it is 9.82.

Also I didn't mean that the game will become extinct everywhere. I meant only Amazon will run out (probably) and crank up the price there once they don't carry it no more.

[quote name='Darkon_X']It is being sold by Sepco Ent but it's prime eligible and it is 9.82.

Also I didn't mean that the game will become extinct everywhere. I meant only Amazon will run out (probably) and crank up the price there once they don't carry it no more.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has over 999 copies in stock right now. No need to be worried anytime soon. :lol:

I got this as a pack in game with my old pro. It's fucking terrible. Sorry OP.

Let me amend this. It's not terrible. It's just useless... Unlike tennis sims (or even arcade tennis games) it just doesn't have any lasting appeal. There's no... I guess depth.

Still have this, haven't played it in forever but I liked it. Simple and straightforward ping pong game.

[quote name='confoosious']I got this as a pack in game with my old pro. It's fucking terrible. Sorry OP.

Let me amend this. It's not terrible. It's just useless... Unlike tennis sims (or even arcade tennis games) it just doesn't have any lasting appeal. There's no... I guess depth.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what game you played but it was INCREDIBLE IMHO!!

I agree, if you were expecting GTA5, then this game will disappoint. As far as table tennis games go, this game is incredible!

Saying that, it's practically free in almost any video game store.

[quote name='confoosious']Well, I certainly wasn't expecting GTA.

Isn't it the only table tennis game on the xbox?[/QUOTE]

Kinect Sports has table tennis in it. Probably it's the only purely table tennis game, though.

[quote name='crunchewy']Kinect Sports has table tennis in it. Probably it's the only purely table tennis game, though.[/QUOTE]

you could make any motion in kinect sports and it'd hit the ball. It was kinda dumb to me. (And I like the Kinect)

[quote name='confoosious']you could make any motion in kinect sports and it'd hit the ball. It was kinda dumb to me. (And I like the Kinect)[/QUOTE]

I wasn't providing a review, just noting it's existence. :)

IMO this game is absolutely incredible.

If you're a fan of Olympic table tennis at all, this is a must-buy. If you like playing ping pong in the garage with your buds, definitely check this out. If you appreciate sports games for simulating their respective sports accurately, you will be very impressed by this game.

GS beats this Amazon deal however, as I think I picked this up used for $2.50 last year complete with case and manual.

bread's done
Back