Rockstar's Table Tennis (Xbox 360) $24.99 shipped

Awesome! Thank you very much for posting this!

I've been waiting for a price drop on this for a while now. I was hoping for $29.99, but I'll settle for $24.99. :D

Damn nice find! I don't think I can pass it up at that price.

Though, being partially color-blind, I found it too difficult to distinguish between the colors of the volleys. :sad:

Man I gotta quit looking at this site. In the last 24 hours I spent around $80 on two games I had no real plans to buy (this and Saint's Row) it's not saving money when you didn't plan to buy the game in the first place! :) But these are too good to pass up.

[quote name='Rig']Damn nice find! I don't think I can pass it up at that price.

Though, being partially color-blind, I found it too difficult to distinguish between the colors of the volleys. :sad:[/QUOTE]

I saw a post on Joystiq saying something similar to this, and honestly, I can tell the color difference and it really didn't effect gameplay much for me. I'm certainly not an expert, but it seemed like the strength of the volleys and the use of the left analog stick had much more effect on what the ball did.

[quote name='Rig']Damn nice find! I don't think I can pass it up at that price.

Though, being partially color-blind, I found it too difficult to distinguish between the colors of the volleys. :sad:[/quote]

yea, me too. I had to do that fucking training portion with the volleys a million times before I luckily guessed it right a few times in a row and passed it.

Cruel Rockstar, why can't you think of us poor colorhandicapped people!?

[quote name='Sejad']Is this game any interesting, also can I DL the Demo on the 360(is it available yet?)[/QUOTE]

It's been available to download since the summer.

[quote name='Scorch']Thanks, but i'll wait for it to go lower.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I gotta think this one is going to get to $19.99 pretty soon. Thanks though OP.

Jeremy

[quote name='Scorch']Thanks, but i'll wait for it to go lower.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's got to drop sooner or later to $20. Shit, I'll even take $25 with a GGC at Best Buy.

my oder just got cancled...I think it's because i just moved and my new address didn't match the one on the credit card.

If you are in AZ, CA, GA, OH, TX, NV,WA, IL and IN you'll have to pay tax bring the price to $27.05. Why does that not feel like as good of a deal? Think I will wait until it is closer to $19.99.

I think I'm going to wait for it to go lower, too. It just doesn't strike me as something I'd play a lot, based on the demo.

Anyone notice that the outpost page lists it as a preorder?

[quote name='h2dk']Sweet, do you use Speed Stick or Axe?;)[/quote]

oh snap...i really need to start proof reading my posts.

Thanks OP, @ $25 shipped it's too good a deal to pass up. I liked the demo and wanted to play more then just the one guy, plus with XBL play this seems to be just a fun pick up and play game.

[quote name='guessed']I think I'm going to wait for it to go lower, too. It just doesn't strike me as something I'd play a lot, based on the demo.

Anyone notice that the outpost page lists it as a preorder?[/QUOTE]

I did notice that and ordered anyway. I just got Saint's Row from them, so, even if it is delayed I can wait....just had to get it at this price.

[quote name='Sejad']Is this game any interesting, also can I DL the Demo on the 360(is it available yet?)[/QUOTE]

According to another forum, the demo is now expired. And even those who already have it can't play it anymore without modifying the clock on their 360 and unplugging it from the net.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']According to another forum, the demo is now expired. And even those who already have it can't play it anymore without modifying the clock on their 360 and unplugging it from the net.[/QUOTE]

hahaha, how gay is that? lol

[quote name='mer71']I just downloaded the demo last week. By the way, I got a email saying the game is out of stock.[/quote]

Did they cancel your order ? Or will it be fulfilled when they get some stock.

i got in on this before there was even a single reply in this thread and i got an email saying the item is out of stock. it was in stock when i placed my order and it was in stock well into the following day. this is only my second order from outpost and both times i ordered while an item was in stock and them had them email me the next day to tell me that it is suddenly out of stock. great prices, pathetic service.

luckily, i have several FRY's within a decent dirivng distance so i'll pick one up then. unfortunately no xbox 360 yet. i just ordered it from overstock.com not sure when i will get it. Recmmend any other budget xbox 360 games within the $30 range??

bread's done
Back