Rocksteady Signed Batman: Arkham City Giveaway

Not sure if this is still open but I'd love for this to be my first piece of signed video game history. Truly a great game, great tribute to Batman, and a beautiful piece of art to boot. Nor enough people outside of the gaming community give games the recognition they deserve for being beautiful and in all reality a much more sophisticated and complex version of storytelling that film could ever dream to be :) #soapbox

[quote name='imthebongo']Not sure if this is still open but I'd love for this to be my first piece of signed video game history. Truly a great game, great tribute to Batman, and a beautiful piece of art to boot. Nor enough people outside of the gaming community give games the recognition they deserve for being beautiful and in all reality a much more sophisticated and complex version of storytelling that film could ever dream to be :) #soapbox[/QUOTE]

...the promotion will run until November 22, 2011.

You just missed the deadline!!!! :lol:

[quote name='commanderxp90']PS3 for me. Thanks a bunch of times, Cheaply! :D[/QUOTE]

I believe you're about a year late here commander.

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]25512[/IMG-R]At Blockbuster, all in-store purchases of Batman: Arkham City will include a pass for free unlimited in-store rentals of games and movies for a month. Batman: Arkham City is available now and the promotion will run until November 22, 2011.

To celebrate, CAG and Blockbuster are giving away two copies of Batman: Arkham City (1 Xbox, 1 PS3) signed by members of the development team at Rocksteady!

blockbuster.png
Rocksteady Signed Batman: Arkham City[/QUOTE]

please read before posting, this has been over, you will not win.

[quote name='Kovorkian']thread lock?[/QUOTE]

At this point, I think the people "entering" (pretending they don't notice this was from last year) are just trolling.

bread's done
Back