Rocky: The Undisputed Collection $30 Walmart.com (free site-to-store), $31.99 Amazon

BustaUppa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
$30 at WalMart.com. This contains all 6 movies on blu-ray. Great deal even if you ignore Rocky V! http://www.walmart.com/ip/12511826

Also currently $31.99 at Amazon which may be preferable depending on how sales tax works in your state, or if a WalMart is pretty out of the way for you.
EDIT: Amazon seems to be out of stock, but it looks like you can still place an order for it if you look through "More Buying Options": http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...id=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=new

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Amazon out?

The price is back up to $65.99. I did a search for Rocky. It showed up as $32 but when I clicked on it, the price went back up.

[quote name='sabin23']Is Amazon out?

The price is back up to $65.99. I did a search for Rocky. It showed up as $32 but when I clicked on it, the price went back up.[/QUOTE]EDIT: see below, I think you can still get Amazon's good price

Thanks. I saw it under other buying options and purchased the set.

How much was this during Black Friday??

I believe this was slightly cheaper during Black Friday but I missed out on it. It'll probably get cheaper then $32 later this year but I was getting restless for this to drop again.

[quote name='sabin23']Thanks. I saw it under other buying options and purchased the set.

How much was this during Black Friday??

I believe this was slightly cheaper during Black Friday but I missed out on it. It'll probably get cheaper then $32 later this year but I was getting restless for this to drop again.[/QUOTE]According to blu-ray.com's price tracker this is the cheapest it's ever been, although that wouldn't take something like a lightning deal into account. Apparently it hit $33 back in September, which was the cheapest "regular" price up until this point.

is the price the same in the store

Dont they have 2 versions of the Rocky boxsets one with the new Rocky movie and one without it

[quote name='starmask2k3']is the price the same in the store

Dont they have 2 versions of the Rocky boxsets one with the new Rocky movie and one without it[/QUOTE]Undisputed Collection definitely has the sixth movie. Walmart in-store prices are YMMV. Might as well use site-to-store if you're gonna make the trip either way; worst case scenario you just decline to pick it up if the store has it cheaper (unlikely).

bread's done
Back