Rogers $199 PS3/10 BONUS points with every $25 gift card!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
40 gb PS3 are $249
buy 1 $25gift card get 10 points
buy 10 cards to get 100 points
Redeem the 100 points to get the PS3 for 199
PAY the $199 with the $250 gift card

My local store has 1 40 gb system left...

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']That's not a rule, and people don't get banned for that. It is scuzzy but it happens.[/QUOTE]
No, the rule he broke was posting about pirated games...thats why he was banned for a few weeks...dont confuse the two...

[quote name='gamer602']No, the rule he broke was posting about pirated games...thats why he was banned for a few weeks...dont confuse the two...[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s Not sure what I'm confusing here... You answered my question about what rule he broke with this:

[quote name='gamer602']Hmmm...
He copied my entire post here and pasted it on RFD. WORD FOR WORD

Like at least you can read it and put it into your own words. Wouldnt have had a problem with that.[/QUOTE]

I'm saying that what he did was scuzzy but not bannable. Even banning him for any reason won't change that he acted scuzzy. But even if he was banned, he can lurk and C&P anything in this forum without an account.
Of course, his banning would provide us with the benefit of not hearing those inane and repetitive questions. :whistle2:k

Dunno if this should be a new thread or not, but since there are already several Rogers related threads, I'll just post this here.

Katana brand officially licensed PS2 controllers are cheap at Rogers. Wireless 15 bucks and wired variety are 7 or 8 bucks (I didn't buy one so I don't know for sure).

Impressions on the wireless controllers: feels decent, similar if not same response time as the wavebird and other current wireless controllers, easier to find than the Logitech Action controller, the receiver is small, takes a little getting used to but that's for all controllers, has rumble, it's cheap, comes in Silver, Blue or Black (for both wired and wireless I think).

Cons: Like the Logitech one (iirc) there is no off switch, it switches itself off after 2 minutes of inactivity, Wireless controller requires 3 AAA batteries, the packaging itself does not contain the required 3 AAA batteries :anger, and that's about it for now.

[quote name='TripleQ']Why don't you just ignore him.. click on his name on a post, then Ignore[/QUOTE]
The ignore function can save so much anger and so many brain cells that could be reserved to be killed by alcohol, it's not even funny.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']:whistle2:s Not sure what I'm confusing here... You answered my question about what rule he broke with this:

I'm saying that what he did was scuzzy but not bannable. Even banning him for any reason won't change that he acted scuzzy. But even if he was banned, he can lurk and C&P anything in this forum without an account.
Of course, his banning would provide us with the benefit of not hearing those inane and repetitive questions. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, He will continue to discuss pirating games...I will certainly go through his posts and notify the proper people.

Him continuing to post how to pirate games will lead to him being banned.

I dont know how much clearer on this topic I can be on this for you to understand..

You know, in a way, you have to admire klepto's restraint; he gets constantly bashed on here, and on RFD, and just shrugs it off like he didn't even read the comment. I wish I had that much self-control. I'm practically a rage-a-holic on dee internetz.

haha gamefanatic...ya i just shrug it off..no sense arguing on the intranetz...we know that special olympics pic lolz ...RV has got to have the WORST selection of used games, it so pathetic :(

[quote name='kleptodathief']haha gamefanatic...ya i just shrug it off..no sense arguing on the intranetz...we know that special olympics pic lolz ...RV has got to have the WORST selection of used games, it so pathetic :([/QUOTE]

intranetz??? :roll:

bread's done
Back