Rogers 2/$40 is on

thejaz

CAG Veteran
Noticed this last week, thought it was a one day thing. Went to both Rogers in my area and they both have 2/$40 on all used games. The stores around here are not doing to trade ins yet though.
Didn't get anything, nothing I was interested in. This is something RFD hasn't caught onto yet.

Sigh, location, province, etc.

All these threads end up being bunk so I'm keeping a pessimistic outlook on this.

[quote name='thejaz']Noticed this last week, thought it was a one day thing. Went to both Rogers in my area and they both have 2/$40 on all used games. The stores around here are not doing to trade ins yet though.
Didn't get anything, nothing I was interested in. This is something RFD hasn't caught onto yet.[/QUOTE]

There is an RFD post titled "Rogers 2/40 Is Back On YMMV" that has been in active discussion since July 30; I can't post a link because I'm too new a user.

[quote name='kathos']Sigh, location, province, etc.

All these threads end up being bunk so I'm keeping a pessimistic outlook on this.[/QUOTE]

Barrie, Ontario. Both stores.

[quote name='thejaz']The stores around here are not doing to trade ins yet though.
[/QUOTE]

This is key. The stores in Winnipeg have had this going on for weeks now, and only because they don't do trade ins.

[quote name='thejaz']Noticed this last week, thought it was a one day thing. Went to both Rogers in my area and they both have 2/$40 on all used games. The stores around here are not doing to trade ins yet though.
Didn't get anything, nothing I was interested in. This is something RFD hasn't caught onto yet.[/QUOTE]When did the 2/40 sale start - do you know?

There was a Rogers in Vancouver that had 2 for 40 oddly enough... It was on Davie, but it was a tiny store. Didn't really have anything...

bread's done
Back