Rogers- All Used Video Games UNDER $20 BOGO!

Too bad most of the games I remember were 25 bucks. However, I'll hit my local one to check it out again anyway.

I'll have to check my Rogers on the way home tonight. I remember they had a few games < $20 last time I was in.

Does this apply to the new games under $20 as well? There were a few things in the bins there that I'd go for at BOGO

Checked out my local Rogers video. They had no signs up about the sale, so I asked one of the CSR's, and the only deal they have going is 20% of used games. Not sure what the deal is. Not that it matters much to me, they always have next to nothing for sale used anyways.

My rogers apparently had the signs up earlier today, but took them down because the deal wasn't working with their system. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

Edmonton 51st ave had the sale on today. Not valid on "new" games. They have plenty of great titles there in the used section--if you don't mind paying $64.99 for them!! :shock:

$5 off for a used rental disc--Rogers you're too generous.

2/40 is dead dead dead. Soooooo dead. :cry:

Checked my Rogers last night. They did have the BOGO for used games under $20, but I didn't find anything worth buying.

Nothing much of worth in the bin at my local Rogers. Hopefully someone finds something awesome at theirs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Their prices are not that bad for last gen games, or atleast better than EB's price's a lot of the time. I plan on going to pick up some PS2 game's if they still have any decent one's still in stock.

[quote name='Tuffdog']Their prices are not that bad for last gen games, or atleast better than EB's price's a lot of the time. I plan on going to pick up some PS2 game's if they still have any decent one's still in stock.[/QUOTE]

Scratch that, all the used games were way more exspensive than the last time i was their and their selection sucked, their clearance bin was ok for selection but i could have easily gone to eb to get a better deal. I went to blockbuster after and they had a buy two get one on all PS2 games, (I'm not sure if this is a local deal or some surpise sale) but I found it hard find a third game without paying $40-60, assuming it was a equal or lesser value thing, so i just decided to forget it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any Rogers stores in the GTA that have a great selection of games? I only know of Bathurst and SHeppard in my area, and the last time I was there the selection was ho-hum.

Thanks for the post, too, gamer!

bread's done
Back