Rogers B1G1 $19.99 and under

hey magiic. was wondering if it is possible to get a game that isn't used but still under 19.99 for free (eg sealed mirror edge for ps3 or any other clearance items)? :p

[quote name='PuppetYuber']hey magiic. was wondering if it is possible to get a game that isn't used but still under 19.99 for free (eg sealed mirror edge for ps3 or any other clearance items)? :p[/QUOTE]

I tried lol, it doesn't work.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']hey magiic. was wondering if it is possible to get a game that isn't used but still under 19.99 for free (eg sealed mirror edge for ps3 or any other clearance items)? :p[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know that, the selection of used PS2 games is horrible at my location, but the bargain bin had a few decent games.

For the trade 3 get it free for uncharted or tekken 6, can i preorder today and trade in my games on Tues when i pick it up? Or do i trade in my games at Rogers when I preorder? any help would be appreciated, thanks.

[quote name='xaznboi']For the trade 3 get it free for uncharted or tekken 6, can i preorder today and trade in my games on Tues when i pick it up? Or do i trade in my games at Rogers when I preorder? any help would be appreciated, thanks.[/QUOTE]

That's a tricky one. The best bet would probably be to pre-order it in the system with the $5 down... then when you go in on Tuesday to pick it up you just trade the 3 games in for it. The system is a tricky one, and I don't think you can just pre-order it in advance with the trade 3 deal.

I've got my two games ready for MW2, but the promo doesn't start until the 10th, so I'm just keeping them in my car until the promo comes into effect.

No. I get at least a dozen people a day that try this.

I managed to find a copy of Resident Evil 5 and Resistance 2 stickered at $17.99. I'm sure it was some kind of mistake, but they gave me 2 for 1 anyway.

[quote name='ShocWave']I managed to find a copy of Resident Evil 5 and Resistance 2 stickered at $17.99. I'm sure it was some kind of mistake, but they gave me 2 for 1 anyway.[/QUOTE]

which location was this?
was there anything else of interest?

[quote name='d_bomb_23']which location was this?
was there anything else of interest?[/QUOTE]

That's definitely just someone not doing their job properly. Good snag though.

So, since you aren't able to actually trade in the games ahead of time, am I going to have to rush to Rogers first thing in the morning the day MW2 is released so that I can trade in my GTAIV and GoW2 for it?

I ask this because I'm assuming Rogers has a limit on how many used copies of any one particular game they can take in as trade, and I would imagine the vast majority of people are going to be using those mentioned above as their two trade-ins.

[quote name='Jucifer']So, since you aren't able to actually trade in the games ahead of time, am I going to have to rush to Rogers first thing in the morning the day MW2 is released so that I can trade in my GTAIV and GoW2 for it?

I ask this because I'm assuming Rogers has a limit on how many used copies of any one particular game they can take in as trade, and I would imagine the vast majority of people are going to be using those mentioned above as their two trade-ins.[/QUOTE]

Just pre-order and trade-in on launch day. You'll get your $5 deposit back and then you don't need to worry about rushing in.

[quote name='magiic']Just pre-order and trade-in on launch day. You'll get your $5 deposit back and then you don't need to worry about rushing in.[/QUOTE]

Well my concern is not so much the pre-order thing, but rather when I go in after work to get the game by trading in my GTAIV and GoW2 and they won't accept the games as trade because they've already received too many copies of them from other people doing the deal. This is of course assuming that Rogers has limits on the number of any particular title they can take in for trade.

[quote name='Jucifer']Well my concern is not so much the pre-order thing, but rather when I go in after work to get the game by trading in my GTAIV and GoW2 and they won't accept the games as trade because they've already received too many copies of them from other people doing the deal. This is of course assuming that Rogers has limits on the number of any particular title they can take in for trade.[/QUOTE]

No limit that I know of.

bread's done
Back