Rogers-NEW call of duty 5-world at war $39.99!!!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
in the latest E-PLUS Mag, Call of Duty 5 wii is advertised for only $39!!!!

This is the one with BATMAN on the front cover and WANTED on the backover...

There's also a page of BOXING WEEK promos coming soon!

I KNEW IT DEALS DEALS DEALS AND GAMER602 ARE THE SAME PERSON

Although lacking in colour :p

Hope Rogers does 2 for $40 on Boxing Day at least :(

[quote name='Firestorm']I KNEW IT DEALS DEALS DEALS AND GAMER602 ARE THE SAME PERSON

Hope Rogers does 2 for $40 on Boxing Day at least :([/quote]

:applause:

WaW is one of those games that has to be played on the PC/360/PS3. The Wii version is pretty good, but lacking in multiplayer. Unless you REALLY want four-armed co-op, go with the other versions.

[quote name='Firestorm']I KNEW IT DEALS DEALS DEALS AND GAMER602 ARE THE SAME PERSON

Bu...bu...but I saw them both post separately on RFD! Time paradox?

[quote name='Firestorm']

Can't remember Boxing day 2006, but for last year's they did 2 for $30, and I was able to scoop up about 10 games or so. Most of which I haven't had time to finish yet... :cry:

Yeah last year I went by and the manager even took out a box of games he hadn't put out yet since he recognized me from earlier sales. Had some good stuff but nothing I was interested in so I passed =/

Not sure was that a joke or not, but DEALS DEALS DEALS is a girl. I met gamer602 once and he's some guy. Or maybe him and his girlfriend share the same accounts.

[quote name='GuardianFlash']Not sure was that a joke or not, but DEALS DEALS DEALS is a girl. I met gamer602 once and he's some guy. Or maybe him and his girlfriend share the same accounts.[/quote]Yes it's a joke about the huge font =P

PuppetYuber, it was their regular 2 for $40 or 2 for $30 sale they used to have every long weekend. All used games on their shelf were 2 for $30 or $40 depending on what they felt like doing at the time. Usually was 2 for $40.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Every long weekend? When was the last time they did this deal? Used games only? do you have to have roger member ship card?[/quote]Last time was months ago. Used games only. No membership required. Although I think a lot of us signed up for their $10 a year Star Rewards club because of how much we were spending there XD

bread's done
Back