Rogers Plus: B1G1 on PV'd Games $19.99 and under

collector42

CAGiversary!
Regular sale. Difference is there wasn't a ps3 or xbox 360 game at my local Rogers (51st ave Edmonton) that was over $19.99. Mostly picked through and could be local, but perhaps your local Rogers has some selection left...

Also the third party wireless PS2 controllers are now $14.99. Used the last of my rewards points (boy did that deal fall apart) for $10 off. Smells terrible.

I picked up some decent stuff for about $30.. got Lego Indy X360, Earth Defense Force X360, Final Fantasy III DS, and Tecmo Bowl DS.

I made out good today. Sonic Unleashed and Silent Hill Homecoming for $20. Also snagged a copy of Tales of Vesperia for $22.99.

[quote name='kleptodathief']is it true sum 2009 ea sports title r under 20bux?[/QUOTE]

I picked up Tiger Woods 09 and Rock Band track pack for $17.99 today.

Yeah Madden 09 was $17.99 but was marked as $34.99. I got her to scan it in but decided to take a pass on it because I couldn't find anything else under 20.

My store has been a bit lacking on good titles, but a few weeks ago I snagged Geometry Wars Galaxies (DS) and N+ (DS). Fun games though, so I can't complain.

This sales pretty sad, makes me wish I hadn't missed out on EB's buy any two get one free game days sale.

I grabbed two copies of SBK Superbike for 360 for $12.99... Not that I wanted two but there wasn't another title of interest...

This has been going on for a bit, I think. I got Lego Indy PS3, and Rockstar Table Tennis Wii about 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='tymcg']I picked up a copy of Xenosaga 3 and Jeanne D'arc which came to $12. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]
Wish mine had Jeanne D'arc. =/

This deal might not seem that great but all I'm going to say is "One man's trash is another man's treasure." There's some shit games for under $20 but if you cross reference with tivs.ca I can guarantee you'll be able to find 1 or 2 filler games for a T3. Even Ninja Reflex for the Wii has an $8 TIV right now.

there's a 0.000000999% chance that any rogers would have decent games under $19.99. Very lucky if you find something decent.

[quote name='playa88']there's a 0.000000999% chance that any rogers would have decent games under $19.99. Very lucky if you find something decent.[/QUOTE]

I would stay away from any careers that deal in probabilities if I were you. You're claiming that being struck by lightning while indoors is a more likely outcome.

;)

I managed to get two games I've been looking for a while - Crackdown and Star Wars Force Unleashed. Thanks for posting this deal!

bread's done
Back