Rogers Plus Cheap Games

Bamm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Saw some prices that struck me as good deals I would have jumped over if I didn't already have the games.

Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - 29.99 used (amazing price at this point in time)
Enslaved: Journey West (PS3) - 9.99 used
Splatterhouse (PS3/360) - 29.99 used (cheapest I've seen it anywhere)

YMMV on these, and there may be different/better deals at different locations. Just figured I'd give people a heads up if they were looking for either of these at reasonable prices.

Don't forget that if you purchase ME2 used you will not have access to the Cerberus Network, so you will lose out on some additional DLC.

I picked up Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions for $9.99
There were a bunch of titles at that price as well, although they were older titles, like Brutal legend.

[quote name='thegamecubist']Time to get Enslaved? C:[/QUOTE]

It's great, even at $20.

Yes, I picked up Enslaved for $10 last week.

I also saw AC: Brotherhood for $30 on both consoles.

One location didn't accept trade-ins for Mass Effect 2 on the PS3 so not all locations may have the game used.

[quote name='Monkey540']I picked up Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions for $9.99
There were a bunch of titles at that price as well, although they were older titles, like Brutal legend.[/QUOTE]

Does your location have anymore cuz this is beyond awesome cuz I've been dying to find this game for $20 let alone $10. If your around Toronto anyway you could pick me up a copy if theres any available I'll add an extra five on top of the $10 :)

RP no longer does trade ins - all used games are former rentals.

ME2 (or any other EA game for that matter) SHOULD come with a code, if the reps know how to do their jobs. They're pulled for rental and put out when sold. If not, ask. Stores have a huge pile of "You may not be able to access the online portion of this game" cards to go in EA rental boxes.

[quote name='opethfan']RP no longer does trade ins - all used games are former rentals.

ME2 (or any other EA game for that matter) SHOULD come with a code, if the reps know how to do their jobs. They're pulled for rental and put out when sold. If not, ask. Stores have a huge pile of "You may not be able to access the online portion of this game" cards to go in EA rental boxes.[/QUOTE]

NONE of the Rogers Plus' do trade ins? I guess there is a CHANCE they might have a code lying around.

I hated trading stuff in at Rogers anyway, I remember the trade 2 get 1 free deal and they would "penalize you" $3.00 for having a slight scuff on the disk. Unreal.

Drove to the 52nd street location in Calgary and grabbed Splatterhouse 360 $29.99 and Quantum Theory 360 $9.99. Sucks because Rogers closed all of their locations in the SE. Probably my last rogers game buying visit.

[quote name='TKO236']Does your location have anymore cuz this is beyond awesome cuz I've been dying to find this game for $20 let alone $10. If your around Toronto anyway you could pick me up a copy if theres any available I'll add an extra five on top of the $10 :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry bud, I only saw one copy at the location I was at, Leslie and York Mills.

Just a heads-up for anybody in Ottawa.

The 2 Rogers in Barrhaven have some good stuff for $39.99. Killzone 3, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 360/PS3 and Marvel v. Capcom 3 for PS3/360. The Greenbank Barrhaven Rogers had Mass Effect 2 PS3 for $29.99 though I''ll bet the codes have been used.

Got Blazblue: CS for 20 the other day but couldn't find Spidermanz:SD. I was kicking myself for not getting BB earlier when they had buy 1 gete 2 free, but since I recently learened there won't be a new BB disc anytime soon, I should just grab it now. Other than that, not bad of a pick up so I'm not complaining.

[quote name='rmatheso']I hated trading stuff in at Rogers anyway, I remember the trade 2 get 1 free deal and they would "penalize you" $3.00 for having a slight scuff on the disk. Unreal. [/QUOTE]I'm actually kind of thankful for that. Rogers is one of the few places that I actually feel fine buying a used game from. Not like EB where you'll get a discoloured cover, a booger on the manual, and a backside of the disc that looked like it was scraped across the pavement.

[quote name='No One']I'm actually kind of thankful for that. Rogers is one of the few places that I actually feel fine buying a used game from. Not like EB where you'll get a discoloured cover, a booger on the manual, and a backside of the disc that looked like it was scraped across the pavement.[/QUOTE]

LMAO its soo true, espcially the booger.

I really like that policy cause that means the the "one time use, online pass" codes will still be good if the game was a rental copy. (Plus, the disc will probably be brand new considering that no one rents games at the Rogers by me anyway!)

bread's done
Back