Rogers Star Rewards - wtf?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Errr... 20 points for any free movie/game would be ridiculous. It's always been $10 off.[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree there, a while ago (around a year) it was actually 20 points for any previously viewed dvd, 30 for a pv Blu-ray. The $10 off any game with 20 points has always been consistent though.

This sadly has been discontinued though. It was great while it lasted.

[quote name='RoganSarine']WAit, star points don't exist anymore?[/QUOTE]

I think tymcg meant that the "20 points for any previously viewed dvd, 30 for a pv Blu-ray" has been discontinued. Star points definitely still exist, I just used 10 for a free rental the other day.

Darnitall. Well, I can cash in my 20 points and break even at least.

I won't be renewing the rewards card this year. But I'd say that's what Rogers wants. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see the program discontinued after another couple years, tops.

Oh my bad, I was pretty sure there was no free game option, but wasn't aware of the free DVD option. I kind of regret getting a membership now: it was helpful when I did the Trade-4 deal at Best Buy, but after reading about how GVRhoarder cleaned out all the RP stores I'm going to be hard-pressed to get my 20 points. At least I've still got 11 months.

RV sells a lot of games at $10, so just go in and grab a free one.

At my location they have Too Human, Viva Pinada, Dark Sector, Condemned and a couple others. Also used Wii games are 50% off right now.

It's a good time to buy used games at Rogers.

bread's done
Back