Rogers: Used Games 30-50% Off

ducksoda7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
Walked into Rogers, hoping they still had their BOGO on used games $19.99 or less, and noticed that, instead, used PS3 and 360 games were 30% off and used Wii and PS2 games were 50% off. Anyways, picked up the last copy of inFamous, priced at $30, and got the 30% off it and used my 20 points to get an additional $10 off. =)

Moohaha...seems like I'll be dropping by to hopefully pick up ultra-cheap PS2 Singstar discs now!!

EDIT: Emoface...didn't have what i wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
They shouldn't have given you punch out for $20. It's part of a seperate sale. There is 3 titles on the Wii that don't qualify for 50% off. 10 titles on the 360 and 11 on the PS3 that don't qualif for 30% off.

Picked up Pikmin (Wii) for ~$8 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) for ~$20. Got home and realized it was the NG Sigma 2 disc and manual on the inside. Not sure how that happened, but I guess 20 bucks is all right for a game that I think still goes for $70. Now I just gotta get the proper cover art.

if you are looking for wii MarioParty8 or Punchout they are available at Royal Oak RP and wii Resort is at kingsway&willingdon RP (burnaby, bc)

I think I need to highlight Wii Sports Resort is $27.50 including a Wii Motion Plus. Although you do get a used condom.

I went by a rogers video today and saw a couple games in the bargin bins that ppl might be interested in.

Infinite Undiscovery - 15 bucks after 50% off
Ninja Blade - 15 bucks after 50% off

Those were the only note worthy games in the bin.

I'm going to be picking up a copy of Wii Fit Plus for $10 next time I'm in. I've put it on hold... can't really beat that price though. (And then I can finally trade in Wii Fit! Wooh!).

[quote name='TripleQ']I think I need to highlight Wii Sports Resort is $27.50 including a Wii Motion Plus. Although you do get a used condom.[/QUOTE]

That just sounds nasty.

[quote name='d_bomb_23']Went to rogers yesterday got punch-out!! for $20 and wii sports resort for $27.50![/QUOTE]

My boys thank you, I just picked up a mint used copy of Punch Out! for $20. I also got Yakuza 2 used mint condition $5.

Picked up Punch Out!! ($20), De Blob ($9), and Metal Gear Solid 4 ($18) from the Danforth and Pape location in Toronto. Wellesleylocation had Wii Sports Resort a few days ago, but not today. Both locations have the signs up.

We also picked up Star Fox 64 and Banjo Kazooie for $6.99 at Value Village. :lol:

[quote name='Princess Zelda']My boys thank you, I just picked up a mint used copy of Punch Out! for $20. I also got Yakuza 2 used mint condition $5.[/QUOTE]

no problem! glad other people got to get it at that price! Yakuza 2 for $5 is a great deal too, i never check the ps2 games when Im there, maybe ill have to take a look next time

[quote name='afterburn999']I went by a rogers video today and saw a couple games in the bargin bins that ppl might be interested in.

Infinite Undiscovery - 15 bucks after 50% off
Ninja Blade - 15 bucks after 50% off

Those were the only note worthy games in the bin.[/QUOTE]

Is that for a new copy of Ninja Blade?

[quote name='Princess Zelda']My boys thank you, I just picked up a mint used copy of Punch Out! for $20. I also got Yakuza 2 used mint condition $5.[/QUOTE]
Funny. I picked up Yakuza 2 for $5 as well, but for the BOGO on games $19.99 or less deal. The other game was Twilight Princess for GC(no manual).

I'm liking this sale... :D

Shaun White Wii - $9
Dead Space 360 - ~$11
Call of Juarez BiB 360 - ~$21 (or $1 since I used 20 star rewards :p)
Smash Brawl $20
Mario Sluggers $20
Mario Galaxy $20

Using the first two right back to Rogers towards L4D2 once I find a third eligible title for cheap, if not I'm using my copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Last two over at Bestbuy for MW2 and I'm set for November. :)

Well... unless I trade some stuff for AC2 as well. Heh. Busy month. >_>

[quote name='magiic']They shouldn't have given you punch out for $20. It's part of a seperate sale. There is 3 titles on the Wii that don't qualify for 50% off. 10 titles on the 360 and 11 on the PS3 that don't qualif for 30% off.[/QUOTE]

Does Fallout 3 (reg. edition) qualify? Been wanting to pick it up for a loooong time now. Surely it's down to $40 used by now....

[quote name='Kekumba']Does Fallout 3 (reg. edition) qualify? Been wanting to pick it up for a loooong time now. Surely it's down to $40 used by now....[/QUOTE]

It's 44.99 and it does qualify so you can take 30% off.

[quote name='magiic']It's 44.99 and it does qualify so you can take 30% off.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, dawg. I just went, actually. They only had it for PS3. Guess I'll check out another location.

[quote name='magiic']They shouldn't have given you punch out for $20. It's part of a seperate sale. There is 3 titles on the Wii that don't qualify for 50% off. 10 titles on the 360 and 11 on the PS3 that don't qualif for 30% off.[/QUOTE]

Do we have a list of these titles? I picked up Punch-Out!! for $20 as well.

Finally found inFAMOUS after calling around a bit. For some reason on the disc there's an address/phone number to a Rogers in Nova Scotia. Maybe with trade-ins now someone from NS traded it in, but I thought that was weird.

[quote name='Kekumba']Does Fallout 3 (reg. edition) qualify? Been wanting to pick it up for a loooong time now. Surely it's down to $40 used by now....[/QUOTE]

I saw it at Blockbusters in Orleans for 29.99, PS3 version though. Also are you the hfboards Kekumba?

Eh, for $29.99 I'd probably even pick it up for PS3. I'm in Kanata, though.

And yes, that would be me.

I got a used play control pikmin for the wii for $7.50
it was tagged at $24.99 but rang up at $14.99 plus the 50% off

[quote name='EvilMario']Picked up Punch Out!! ($20), De Blob ($9), and Metal Gear Solid 4 ($18) from the Danforth and Pape location in Toronto. [/QUOTE]

Did they have any more copies of Punch Out? Or maybe Yakuza 2? Been looking all over for that one.

[quote name='JGonspy']Did they have any more copies of Punch Out? Or maybe Yakuza 2? Been looking all over for that one.[/QUOTE]

Afraid not, it was the lone copy of Punch-Out!!. I 'believe' there was a copy couples at Bloor/Royal York location, but that was a week ago. You might call just to check!

Not sure on Yakuza, as it was not on my radar.

[quote name='EvilMario']Afraid not, it was the lone copy of Punch-Out!!. I 'believe' there was a copy couples at Bloor/Royal York location, but that was a week ago. You might call just to check!

Not sure on Yakuza, as it was not on my radar.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm heading out in that direction anyway, guess I'll take a look. Thanks for the help though.

Got the conduit for $12.50 and Need for speed undercover for 17.50, gonna trade back NFSU towards AC2
(T2 get it free)

Yesterday I picked up a copy of Tomb Raider Underworld on PS3 for $5 new. It was in the clearance bin marked at $9.99, but with the 50% off came to $5. Same thing for the 360 version as well.

Windsor Ontario, Rogers Plus on Dougall Rd

Found Eat Lead The Legend Of Matt Hazzard was in the clearance bin for $20, with 50% off
Good to see after that Newegg.com sale was only for americans

oh I saw someone on the other site that we all love to hate, that they found a Metroid Prime steelbook... I drool just thinking about possibly getting that.

I did find UC2 for $35 though, and I can use the $10 off to drop that badboy down cheap as can be. Happy, I am.

Hit up Sherwood Park. DAMN, why on earth do I bother checking Edmonton Rogers?

For Wii:

Mad World $9
Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook $20
Muramasa $20
Little King's Story $15
The Conduit $12?

A nice haul. Thank you Sherwood Park! And a big "no thank-you" to the guy who wrongly thought I'd jumped the queue and shot me the cock-eye for the duration of my transaction. What an ass-hat.

FYI: There's no accounting for taste--they told me that Muramasa has never been rented. Not once. ????

Grabbed:
Shaun White Wii $7.50
Saints Row 2 360 $12.59
BioShock $10.49

Used 20 for $10 off rewards points = cheap L4D2. Once they get some more, or I check another RP location.

[quote name='Nesmaster']Grabbed:
Shaun White Wii $7.50
Saints Row 2 360 $12.59
BioShock $10.49

Used 20 for $10 off rewards points = cheap L4D2. Once they get some more, or I check another RP location.[/QUOTE]

what was saints row 2 tagged at?
at my rogers its tagged at $24.99
does it ring in at a cheaper price?

[quote name='collector42']Hit up Sherwood Park. DAMN, why on earth do I bother checking Edmonton Rogers?

For Wii:

Mad World $9
Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook $20
Muramasa $20
Little King's Story $15
The Conduit $12?

A nice haul. Thank you Sherwood Park! And a big "no thank-you" to the guy who wrongly thought I'd jumped the queue and shot me the cock-eye for the duration of my transaction. What an ass-hat.

FYI: There's no accounting for taste--they told me that Muramasa has never been rented. Not once. ????[/QUOTE]

sigh. I want the MP steelbook for $20. Crap, for $30! If you see another one... IF?? ;)

Anyway, I'm not surprised about Muramasa. People just don't... Well, they don't even think about interesting and unique games like that. I'd be amazed if Mad World or Little King ever got rented!

[quote name='d_bomb_23']what was saints row 2 tagged at?
at my rogers its tagged at $24.99
does it ring in at a cheaper price?[/QUOTE]

Weird, My SR2 and Bioshock both came up at 17 then - 30%, so both were 14.10 after tax.

Rise of the Argonauts was the same. seriously, that's on the most wanted? WTF? Of all the crap of the crap, that game??

[quote name='andsoitgoes']sigh. I want the MP steelbook for $20. Crap, for $30! If you see another one... IF?? ;)[/QUOTE]

I simply asked the girl if they had PV'd any yet. She looked it up (unlike the Queen of the Harpies @ 51st ave) and said they should have a PV copy for sale.

I said that I'd looked through all the games and didn't see it and she replied, "Oh, sometimes we keep them in the back".

A questionable policy if you're trying to sell games, but it worked out gangbusters for me. Perhaps you can try the same at your store...

stony plain roger video plus didnt have any of those wii games lol
the selection was pretty good for ps3 and xbox, but most of them were gone way before november promo.

Saints was tagged $17.99 at this location, two others had it for $24.99.

I went to another RP location and grabbed L4D2 with those 3 titles, and picked up Infamous and KZ2 at $21 each.

bread's done
Back