Rogers Video - 2 for 30 on all games??

Spades22

CAGiversary!
It looks like Rogers MIGHT BE HAVING A 2 FOR 30 COMIN UP!
Check out the flyer:

2w4hegi.jpg

Kind of figured when coming into the thread, but I had to click it anyway.
This is my favorite day on the internets.

I went by Rogers and they said no sale! I asked to speak to the manager and he denied it too! I'm filing a complaint with head office! RAAAAGGGEEEE

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I went by Rogers and they said no sale! I asked to speak to the manager and he denied it too! I'm filing a complaint with head office! RAAAAGGGEEEE[/quote]

did you forget to bring the flyer?:bomb:

Here...I asked him to write it neat to suffice with the following endeavors. Had to return one, so the policy was coincidentally efficient.
2n6vfb5.jpg

J/K J/K (If you didn't catch on :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up:

COD5 (PS3)
Valkyria Chronicles (Wii)

Since the manager thought I was so cool, they threw in:
MGS5 (X360)

Thanks OP!

The thought just hit me that another (possibly more cruel) joke would've been something like:

Title: AMAZON COUPON IS BACK!
Message: Everyone!!! The $10-off-$40 Amazon coupon is back, and it appears you don't need to change your address or email address for your first use on its return! The coupon code is:
APRILFOOLS

...obviously my foolish mind wasn't working this early morning! :(

gonna tiv in these games i bought
- nhl turd 09
- turd of duty
- fallturd 3
- turd fighter 4
CREDITS GALORE

- kLePtOdAtHiEf RuLeS eB

[quote name='JnJosh']gonna tiv in these games i bought
- nhl turd 09
- turd of duty
- fallturd 3
- turd fighter 4
CREDITS GALORE

- kLePtOdAtHiEf RuLeS eB[/quote]

Thought this was hilarious. +1

[quote name='JnJosh']gonna tiv in these games i bought
- nhl turd 09
- turd of duty
- fallturd 3
- turd fighter 4
CREDITS GALORE

- kLePtOdAtHiEf RuLeS eB[/quote]

Awesome! :applause:

Although it was a little too easy to understand.

[quote name='kleptodathief']wtf lol, is robbers having this sale or its a joke, im slow[/quote]

I just came back from ROBBERS PUS and got a HAUL!!!!!! just went to FS and got like 1902831289734578458734734 dollars in trade credit so im buying GM motors!

largest_game_collection_small.jpg

TWF?! I own Raper's Video and even I didn't know about this deal! I hope the one store in town, of the corporation I own, will let me in on the 2 for 30 deal, or else, I'm sending a complaint!!

[quote name='poiuiu']TWF?! I own Raper's Video and even I didn't know about this deal! I hope the one store in town, of the corporation I own, will let me in on the 2 for 30 deal, or else, I'm sending a complaint!![/quote]

OGM, It's Ted Rogers posting from beyond the grave!

bread's done
Back