Rogers Video YMMV? 2/$30 Clearance and Value Games

Nesmaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just stopped by my local Rogers Video and saw these signs on the bins that hold the value/clearance games. Selection will be largely YMMV, and the sale itself might be YMMV. But anyways I grabbed:

Excite Truck
Ferrari Challenge PS3
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires 360
Nascar 09 360

I saw some other things like Haze, Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wii/360/PS3, Kung Fu Panda, Timeshift, Quake 4, Blue Dragon and a whole mess of other titles. Going to head to the other Rogers tomorrow and see what's up. I also was able to get the 10 points for loading $30 onto a gift card again! :D

Thanks for the heads up OP, I will check around some Rogers locally today.

Anyone know if you can use star rewards points to knock off another $10?

I just checked out the one by my work but they had nothing at all worthwhile. A few decent titles, but nothing I really wanted to spend $15 on.

[quote name='MoFuzz']
Anyone know if you can use star rewards points to knock off another $10?[/quote]

You should be able to use 20 star points to take off 10 bucks off a new game; I did that with SIE DS.

My local Roger's had a bin of games, but nothing worthwhile.

They did, however, have games that others have metioned (like Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and Nascar 09) on the wall of "regular" games. Is the sale automatic? If I brought those up would they ring up at 2/$30? Or, is it up to each store to determine what they want to clear out?

[quote name='MoFuzz']Anyone know if you can use star rewards points to knock off another $10?[/quote]

You should be able to. Someone might try and say you're combining promotions, but the Star Rewards points should really be treated as a payment option.

They did, however, have games that others have metioned (like Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and Nascar 09) on the wall of "regular" games. Is the sale automatic? If I brought those up would they ring up at 2/$30? Or, is it up to each store to determine what they want to clear out?

There is a master list of what should be in those bins. Most stores are not really up to date with them as they don't really make it that easy to do. If those games are in fact part of the deal, the will be discounted but it is not automatic, the employee has to scan a barcode to get the deal to work.

If you brought them up and asked them to see if they'll work with the 2/$30 deal then they can scan the coupon code and see if it works.

[quote name='DrunkOldMan']There is a master list of what should be in those bins. Most stores are not really up to date with them as they don't really make it that easy to do. If those games are in fact part of the deal, the will be discounted but it is not automatic, the employee has to scan a barcode to get the deal to work.

If you brought them up and asked them to see if they'll work with the 2/$30 deal then they can scan the coupon code and see if it works.[/quote]

Thanks! I was able to get the two games I wanted.

bread's done
Back