Rogue Galaxy

T3kN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (83%)
It's been a $40 game for a while now.
Think its gonna get a price drop sometime?
Since its an SCEA game i assume there are lots of copies out there.
I can imagine the price dropping to $20 eventually.
Like Dark Cloud 2 did, another SCEA game.

[quote name='seththefallen']I think TRU has it clearanced for $20. Amazing game, better then most next-gen games, I'm not suprised they're holding the price so long.[/quote]

Didn't know TRU clearanced Rogue Galaxy. Wasn't mentioned in the TRU clearance thread.

[quote name='SleepyBum']Kmart has this for $14. Check out the Kmart clearance thread in video deals.[/quote]

I think it was $14 if you add the 30% off, but that promotion ended saturday.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']
I think it was $14 if you add the 30% off, but that promotion ended saturday.[/quote]

YMMV, but most stores "secretly" extended the 30% off clearance promo thru Labor day, September 3rd.

[quote name='seththefallen']I think TRU has it clearanced for $20. Amazing game, better then most next-gen games, I'm not suprised they're holding the price so long.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone confirm this?... the price, not how good the game is.

[quote name='SleepyBum']Kmart has this for $14. Check out the Kmart clearance thread in video deals.[/QUOTE]
It's $20 at my KMart.

I got this game a while back at a good pre-order price. And I still haven't played it. I picked up too many cheap games that I created a huge backlog. One day I hope to get to it.

maybe before the fall starts. it still selling pretty good i think. check kmarts around your area. should be at least 1 within 30mile radius although i cant be certain.

I've been to 4 different TRUs in Jersey this week and it's still $40 at all of them.

[quote name='j.elles']Can anyone confirm the $20 Toys R us clearence. I havent heard that.[/QUOTE]

There are no kmarts where I live. They all closed down about 7years ago.
Wonder why that is really, but yeah.
If anyone can get this for $20 i would gladly be pleased to buy a copy off of them :D

I saw the game today at Target for 19.99. It had a white price tag on it, so big YMMV. Worth checking out though.

bread's done
Back