Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike FS/FT

kaji7p56

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I have a MINT Rogue Squadron III (Gamecube) that is up for trade/sale. Make me an offer.
9147340ny.jpg

[quote name='kaji7p56']I have a MINT Rogue Squadron III (Gamecube) that is up for trade/sale. Make me an offer.
9147340ny.jpg
[/quote]

HAHA I also have this game for trade, trade with me instead of the toilet! After all we all know where his copy has been. :twisted: (j/k)

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']I have a MINT Rogue Squadron III (Gamecube) that is up for trade/sale. Make me an offer.
9147340ny.jpg
[/quote]

HAHA I also have this game for trade, trade with me instead of the toilet! After all we all know where his copy has been. :twisted: (j/k)[/quote]

heh.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']I have a MINT Rogue Squadron III (Gamecube) that is up for trade/sale. Make me an offer.
9147340ny.jpg
[/quote]

HAHA I also have this game for trade, trade with me instead of the toilet! After all we all know where his copy has been. :twisted: (j/k)[/quote]

heh.[/quote]

Oh it's all funny until the crapping is done in your thread. :p

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']I have a MINT Rogue Squadron III (Gamecube) that is up for trade/sale. Make me an offer.
9147340ny.jpg
[/quote]

heh.[/quote]

Oh it's all funny until the crapping is done in your thread. :p[/quote]

I thought you used your other accounts to thread crap? Not that I mind though, a bump is a bump. :p

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']I have a MINT Rogue Squadron III (Gamecube) that is up for trade/sale. Make me an offer.
9147340ny.jpg
[/quote]

heh.[/quote]

Oh it's all funny until the crapping is done in your thread. :p[/quote]

I thought you used your other accounts to thread crap? Not that I mind though, a bump is a bump. :p[/quote]

I don't have other accounts....

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='Sukarno']I don't think I like you kaji.[/quote]

Zion? You are a slick one.[/quote]

That would be you, not me.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='Sukarno']I don't think I like you kaji.[/quote]

That would be you, not me.[/quote]

okay...

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='Sukarno']I don't think I like you kaji.[/quote]

That would be you, not me.[/quote]

okay...[/quote]

My head is exploding.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']anything you are looking for?

I am somewhat interested[/quote]

Nah, I just looked at my pile of unplayed games and decided that I don't want this game.

I don't see anything I want on your list, though.

bread's done
Back