Rogue Squardron 3 w/ Bonus Disc at ebgames.com $19.99

Thanks op! i just ordered one using my last $20 coupon code from eb. :D

it's actually the same price at gamestop.com, but they don't give you the free bonus disc.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan, but for some reason, I still haven't found the need to pick this game up yet. Maybe later.

Thanks for posting the link, Ryback, I forgot about that- I was in a rush. Also, I promise on the grave of my dead grandmother never to say Rouge again in reference to ROGUE squadron

I've heard that if you get this it includes all the missions from rogue squadron 2 in multiplayer more. Need two people to play 'em but you get two games in one. Is this true?

Ackbar, it's true. I tried it with a friend of mine, and the missions are tweaked a little for co-op play. Unfortunately, I'm not much for free-roaming 3rd-person shooters (prefer on-rail shooters like StarFox and Panzer Dragoon). So, I absolutely could not make out any of the enemies and just flat out sucked at the game.

FYI: TRU is also giving away the bonus disc with purchase of Rebel Strike.

-Hoshi

Has the rumor about a 3 disc Rogue Squadron compilation for XBox been confirmed yet? (I heard it several months back and was just wondering if I should wait on that, or jump in on this deal...)

Razor Ramon!!!
If you have a friend to play through the 2player missions of RSII then you might as well pick this game up just for that. At $20 there isn't much of a risk factor anymore.

[quote name='videokidandrew']Xbox....unlikely[/quote]
Now why do you say that. With the recent success of KOTOR and the sad sales of rogue leader it is very likely to be released. I would bet its a single disc obviously. I would also count on a "collectors pack" by christmas with the 3 original movies.

[quote name='gsr']just a pet peeve

ROGUE not ROUGE..rouge = red in french[/quote]

Try going onto Google and searching for "Rouge Squadron"
32,000 hits. :shock:

I just got it. I vaguely remember a thread somewhere where EB now charges tax everywhere now - is that true? Because they charged me tax for New Jersey.

[quote name='E-Z-B']I just got it. I vaguely remember a thread somewhere where EB now charges tax everywhere now - is that true? Because they charged me tax for New Jersey.[/quote]

Yup, they now charge tax...but they now accept store returns, grudgindly.

[quote name='emperordahc']BTW, Walmart B&M has this for $19.[/quote]

But probably without the bonus disk.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Razor Ramon!!!
If you have a friend to play through the 2player missions of RSII then you might as well pick this game up just for that. At $20 there isn't much of a risk factor anymore.[/quote]

my friend has it and we have played it quite a few times

I tried to hold off but I said when this game hit $20 I would buy it. The free demo pushed me over since I missed it for .01 @BB. Not a bad deal at all. Thanks regisphilbi0...May the force be with you.

Is this a universal price drop? They had rogue squadron new at gamestop for $20. If it's universal, then might be able to get this for $15 at BB after GGC. I'd rather save seven bucks than get the bonus disc. But that's me.

bread's done
Back