Rollercoaster Tycoon, The Witcher Enhanced, Blade Kitten 60% off

How the heck is the MRSP for Witcher Enhanced Edition $40 at Gamestop, but $20 on Steam, Gamersgate, and Impuse? Oh right, its Gamestop. What a BS sale.

You are right, RCT3 is a pretty decent deal. Sorry, wasn't meaning my 1st message to be directed at you. I appreciate you posting the deal. I just get really annoyed when retailers bump up the original price to give you a "sale" at a certain percentage off.

[quote name='mercilessming']I am hoping steam does a good witcher sale like this or better before the sequel comes out.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I am looking for the $5-6 range during the upcoming holiday sale. I would like to get the game.

The Witcher is AMAZING...lots of other developers could learn a lot from it. Sure the voice acting is kinda cheesey, but the story line is quite engrossing. It has had me not hardly being able to wait to see how the story progresses.

Tempted to get RCT3. Question though. With GS downloads, if your computer crashes, do they allow you to redownload the game or how does it work for them?

bread's done
Back