Rolling Stones DVD's 3.99/5.99 at BB

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'll make this short (since I'm at work at the moment), but if you're a Rolling Stones fan, Best Buy is selling the Rolling Stones Four Flicks DVD for $3.99 (normally $29.99), and Rolling Stones Biggest Bang for $5.99 (normally $29.99). If this was already posted, I apologize.

I can't post links since I'm working at the moment and the computers here have so many restrictions. If someone wouldn't mind posting them for others, I'd appreciate it. If not, I'll post the links when I get home. This deal is good both online and in-store.

EDIT: Usher Behind the Truth DVD is also $5.99 (normally $24.99).

Last edited by a moderator:
i need to stop by the local store and see if they've got em. 'four flicks' is "sold out online" so we'll have to see if they're in stock nearby. if not, oh well...

[quote name='hiamiyumi']2 years ago, these DVD were free if you are silver member[/QUOTE]
Ahh, where's my time machine and where's the money I need to spend to become a silver member?

'4 flicks' has jumped to 21.99. i left my house and it was still 3.99. i get to the store and it was ringing up 21.99 so i asked the store manager to go on their website and get the 3.99 price and it had gone to 21.99 and he wouldn't give it to me for 3.99 so i walked out without getting either. 'biggest bang' was still 5.99 but i was so bullshit i just left.

[quote name='phishphreak77']'4 flicks' has jumped to 21.99. i left my house and it was still 3.99. i get to the store and it was ringing up 21.99 so i asked the store manager to go on their website and get the 3.99 price and it had gone to 21.99 and he wouldn't give it to me for 3.99 so i walked out without getting either. 'biggest bang' was still 5.99 but i was so bullshit i just left.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that sucks. I stopped in today around 11:00am and they both rung up fine. Sorry you got boned.

bread's done
Back