Rome Total War: Gold Edition (PC) $0.99 @ Gamestop

Requires the Steam client to install and play
Sold!

EDIT: Looks like $0.25 + tax with PowerUp! My total was $0.98

EDIT: Unlike previous Impulse games, looks like you have to get the CD Key via installing some stupid GameStop program

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Sold!

EDIT: Looks like $0.25 + tax with PowerUp! My total was $0.98

EDIT: Unlike previous Impulse games, looks like you have to get the CD Key via installing some stupid GameStop program[/QUOTE]
Apparently $.98 after tax with PUR for all? It was $.31 + tax here. (6.75% tax)

Yeah, the crappy GS program is needed to get the key sadly, but I can't complain for the price.

Thanks OP!

I have been playing it for 1 hour and it is fun!! Im still learning all the move and attack mechanics. It reminds me of Civilization V.

[quote name='FEN1XD0WN']every time i click add to cart it takes me to an error screen saying my cart is empty...[/QUOTE]

That's because you bumped a thread from over a week ago.

No luck trying to take advantage of this offer. I would try to add the game to my cart, and it said that it was not available. Oh well...

[quote name='Chalavet']No luck trying to take advantage of this offer. I would try to add the game to my cart, and it said that it was not available. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure the special price was only for a limited time and its already been a week.

You gave me blue balls. I was all excited for a second and ready for purchase. Clicked the link and it was 9.99. You suck, thread bumper. lol

bread's done
Back