ROP Update: London Imam Trainees Taught "Non-Muslims are filth."

PittsburghAfterDark

CAGiversary!
Friday, April 21, 2006
Muslim students in London told ‘non-believers are filth’

LONDON: Trainee imams at an Islamic school in London with links to Iran told a British newspaper on Thursday they are being taught fundamentalist texts that describe non-Muslims as “filth”. The medieval doctrines are taught at the Hawza Ilmiyya of London, a religious school, which is in the same building as the Islamic College for Advanced Studies (ICAS) - a sister institution, The Times reported. The two colleges share many of the same staff. The Muslim students, who spoke to the daily on condition of anonymity, study their religious courses alongside a degree course in Islamic studies at ICAS, which is backed by Middlesex University. Their spokesman said the highlighted text, written by 13th century scholar Muhaqqiq al-Hilli, was just one of a number of books that some students found “disturbing” and “very worrying”, according to The Times. Mohammed Saeed Bahmanpour, a teacher at Hawza and ICAS, confirmed to the newspaper that the Hilli text was used, but denied it was taught as doctrine. AFP

London Daily Times

Gee, if this is what they're being taught in the West, imagine what they're taught in their home countries that spawn Cindy Sheehan's "freedom fighters".

In this country since we have freedom of religion and freedom of speech, that means i can choose to hate any religon i want too. So im gonna say it. I hate Muslims and Mormons. If your one of em i hate you. There i said it.

Didn't you know?

They teach to wage holy war and martyrdom operations at Bob Jones, Oral Roberts and Liberty. In addition to that they believe in beheading non-Christians or burning them at the stake. They also teach about honor killing female relatives. Last but not least they love prophets that marry 6 year olds then fuck them when their 9 and base their religion on a pedophile. I'm surprised you didn't know.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']In this country since we have freedom of religion and freedom of speech, that means i can choose to hate any religon i want too. So im gonna say it. I hate Muslims and Mormons. If your one of em i hate you. There i said it.[/quote]

I'm not one of them, but may I submit an application to recieve your hatred? I would be honored if you accepted.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Didn't you know?

They teach to wage holy war and martyrdom operations at Bob Jones, Oral Roberts and Liberty. In addition to that they believe in beheading non-Christians or burning them at the stake. They also teach about honor killing female relatives. Last but not least they love prophets that marry 6 year olds then fuck them when their 9 and base their religion on a pedophile. I'm surprised you didn't know.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't the point of your first post. Your "update" was that a private religious educational institution talks down about other faiths that are not it. That shit's par for the course (and I had 11 years of education in Catholic schools, and 4 years of Jesuit education, so I'm well aware of what those kinds of schools are like).

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']They also teach about honor killing female relatives. Last but not least they love prophets that marry 6 year olds then fuck them when their 9 and base their religion on a pedophile. I'm surprised you didn't know.[/quote]

This could also apply to mormons (nuff said) or catholics and fundies on the pre-marital sex, abortion, and altar boy issues.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Didn't you know?

They teach to wage holy war and martyrdom operations at Bob Jones, Oral Roberts and Liberty. In addition to that they believe in beheading non-Christians or burning them at the stake. They also teach about honor killing female relatives. Last but not least they love prophets that marry 6 year olds then fuck them when their 9 and base their religion on a pedophile. I'm surprised you didn't know.[/quote]

Haven't we had this discussion on muhammed before?

Is it just me, or is PAD getting lazy? He just doesn't seem to be as much of an asshole as usual. I mean, this shit is just embarassing.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']In this country since we have freedom of religion and freedom of speech, that means i can choose to hate any religon i want too. So im gonna say it. I hate Muslims and Mormons. If your one of em i hate you. There i said it.[/quote]

And I hate stupidity

[quote name='mykevermin']That wasn't the point of your first post. Your "update" was that a private religious educational institution talks down about other faiths that are not it. That shit's par for the course (and I had 11 years of education in Catholic schools, and 4 years of Jesuit education, so I'm well aware of what those kinds of schools are like).[/QUOTE]

And I'm sure the good catholics told you that killing a catholic was a mortal sin, but killing a muslim wasn't. And I'm sure that they taught you to kill a woman who transgresses against god with a non-believer becuase it wil clense her of sin.

Interestingly enough, I believe the jewish faith has it's sects that believe these same things.

[quote name='bmulligan']And I'm sure the good catholics told you that killing a catholic was a mortal sin, but killing a muslim wasn't. And I'm sure that they taught you to kill a woman who transgresses against god with a non-believer becuase it wil clense her of sin.

Interestingly enough, I believe the jewish faith has it's sects that believe these same things.[/QUOTE]

Again, not mentioned in that "article" (it was more like those short-attention-span blocks from the front page of USA Today - the whole thing's quoted in the OP). At any rate, the article was about being told that non-muslims were "filth." Not murder, not bombs, not even how to get a high score in "Geometry Wars" (a class I'd like to take). This article is just evidencing another shitty private religious school imposing its religious superiority complex on the followers of that religion. Which is, pretty much, the standard definition of what a religion does.

So what's your point?

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Last but not least they love prophets that marry 6 year olds then fuck them when their 9 and base their religion on a pedophile. I'm surprised you didn't know.[/QUOTE]
Nigger please, that's the fuckin mormons.

If you actually looked in the Qu`ran you would know that Muhammed married an older woman.

Falwell made that shit up, and you ate it up.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Nigger please, that's the fuckin mormons.

If you actually looked in the Qu`ran you would know that Muhammed married an older woman.

Falwell made that shit up, and you ate it up.[/QUOTE]

How funny that in a rant ripping on PAD for making stuff up you start by making stuff up about Mormons. :roll:

Why are they allowed to hate us because its their religion, but were the bastards if we don't let them hate us?

I'd be sued X million times if I got on TV and said muslims are filth. I really just... Am I the only one that fails to see what the fuck is going on any more?

If you're white, you're the fucking devil no matter what you do. You're discouraged from having your own opinions because you might offend someone. However, if anyone offends you, you'll just have to take it because its their right as a minority to piss on you. And don't you dare think of speaking out against it because that would just be insensitive to their culture.

Its great to see that the people in charge are doing their best to fix everything line their own fucking pockets.

[quote name='Kayden']Why are they allowed to hate us because its their religion, but were the bastards if we don't let them hate us?

I'd be sued X million times if I got on TV and said muslims are filth. I really just... Am I the only one that fails to see what the fuck is going on any more?

If you're white, you're the fucking devil no matter what you do. You're discouraged from having your own opinions because you might offend someone. However, if anyone offends you, you'll just have to take it because its their right as a minority to piss on you. And don't you dare think of speaking out against it because that would just be insensitive to their culture.

Its great to see that the people in charge are doing their best to fix everything line their own fucking pockets.[/QUOTE]

This posts sucks.

bread's done
Back