rosenqueen is selling ar tonelico w/ soundtrack

[quote name='cleaver']I just bought a mint copy from Gamestop for about the same price without the soundtrack; should I bother?[/QUOTE]

Did it come with the artbook?
Also: Probably not, no. If the copy is mint, that's good. You can just download the soundtrack.

Is anyone else getting a weird, "certificate not valid" warning when they go to check out?

Makes me wonder if this isn't some scam where someone cloned the Rosenqueen site and threw up the game w/soundtrack to fish for CC numbers.

[quote name='Halo05']Is anyone else getting a weird, "certificate not valid" warning when they go to check out?

Makes me wonder if this isn't some scam where someone cloned the Rosenqueen site and threw up the game w/soundtrack to fish for CC numbers.[/quote]

got that message when i bought tonelico from them before, they let their ssl certificate laps. could be the same issue, really bad network administration if that is the problem

Hm.

I really kicked myself when I missed out on getting the $20 remake a couple months ago. That being said, I'll really be kicking myself if someone steals my shit. I tried calling their phone number but got a machine.

It sucks that they aren't just selling the game + soundtrack through Amazon. Free shipping aside, I wouldn't be worried about getting ripped off.

I'm probably being paranoid but I spent the beginning on this summer recovering from identity theft stemming from a stolen card number. Not a fun process.

[quote name='SDC']Is the game any good? RPG/Dating sim, right?[/quote]

Gamerankings.com puts it at an average of 71%.

If anybody wants to offer this to me in a trade for something, send me a PM. But for $25, there's no way I'm going to bite.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Strange game that isn't too terrible. Not a gem by any means, though. If it could be found with ease everywhere, it is a game nobody would really care about.

A 71 probably isn't too far off, to be honest.

I did love the soundtrack for it, though. Very good soundtrack.

I got it during the first preorder on Rosenqueen a couple of months back /w soundtrack......with that said I played it for a few hours, it seems like it was a chance to grow on you....I really dident enjoy the battle system, seems slow and stiff. $20 is about right.....Soundtrack is pretty good also :)

Is anyone else noticing shipping cost increasing once you get ready to pay? It originally calculated it at $4.80, but at the shipping & options screen it is showing $10.55. I'm wanting to order this since I missed it last time, but I don't want to get ripped off on shipping.

[quote name='Serpentor']is this revision of the older thread? i swear i read this before...[/QUOTE]

It's a repost... the old thread was pretty long.

I take it this got a huge reprint because I was at two Gamestops today and both of them had a copy. An online search results in every GS in the area having it in stock...

i dont want anyone here 2 be mislead. so be wary of any sites that have invalid certificates. if u havent ordered from them before i would beware. if anyone that works for the site can verify it is real and update the certificate then i can green light this. right now its stuck at a red light.

Thanks

Finally i ordered 1 copy with Free sound great is PLUS. I wanted this $ucker for while now but i don't want drop down $50. $24.79 is steal deal for ATLUS or NIS title :)

^^^^^ You're screwed along with everyone else who bought. My lovely Firefox 3 just informed me that the checkout link leads to a different address pretending to be rosenqueen.com and trying to use their security certificate.There's a small chance that the server is screwed up so hope for the best

Just buy/download the OST from somewhere else if you want it that bad, Ar Tonelico isn't worth any amount of money. Plagued with technical problems & a pretty lame cast of characters as well as a story thats about as cliche-filled as they come...

I ordered and already have a shipping confirmation as well. That was fast :) Here's to the OP and everyone for informing me on them being back in stock:

*Hip Hip Hooray!*

bread's done
Back