ROTK Platinum Extended Edition - Preorder at Amazon.com 23.99

This is actually a really great price.

The cheapest I was aiming for was $27.99 at Best Buy, after using my 20% off coupon toward the debut price of $34.99. Even if they happen to drop it to $29.99, it'll still come out to the same $23.99 that Amazon is offering right now.

Thanks for the deal. Now I just need to find a $1 item for free shipping.

Also, with Share The Love, it comes out to a little over $21. Seems like a REALLY great price....I'm always hesitant at first, since I'm curious what B&M stores will offer. I guess we have time to see....

If one person preorders it, dont they get the option to send a link with an additional 10% off on to friends and family? I know amazon does that for some sales, so one person can buy it for $24 and then send it for friends and make it cheaper for them.

[quote name='Arakias']If one person preorders it, dont they get the option to send a link with an additional 10% off on to friends and family? I know amazon does that for some sales, so one person can buy it for $24 and then send it for friends and make it cheaper for them.[/quote]

Yes, you just described SHARE THE LOVE....which I stated above.

I currently have an offer in my account to get it for $21....I could share the love if anyone wants it. I may just go through Amazon....seems to be the cheapest. I wish I remembered how much the other B&M charged on release date. Oh well, I can get FREE SHipping with just a few extra items I need too.

Pretending your female, i would mind getting some love shared with...

English and my testicles are appalled right now.

ROTK Super Platinum Gold Silver Extended to a 20 Hour Long Movie Edition

That should come out next year. :roll:

[quote name='doubledown']I wish I remembered how much the other B&M charged on release date. Oh well, I can get FREE SHipping with just a few extra items I need too.[/quote]

This just in...

Best Buy will be $27.99 opening week; $34.99 / $39.99 thereafter.
Circuit City will be $??.?? opening week.
Target will be $27.99 opening week; $39.99 thereafter.
Walmart will be $??.?? opening week.

This means I should be able to grab it for $22.40 after Madden coupon.

[quote name='"Odibil"'][quote name='doubledown']
This means I should be able to grab it for $22.40 after Madden coupon.[/quote]

Where are you located? Here in Chapel Hill, NC Best Buy won't take that coupon. Is there a reference I can use to force them to take it?

[quote name='"greysector"'][quote name='Odibil'][quote name='doubledown']

Where are you located? Here in Chapel Hill, NC Best Buy won't take that coupon. Is there a reference I can use to force them to take it?[/quote]

It's really a YMMV kind of thing. If the cashier just scans the coupon but does not read the fine print, it should work without problems. However, if the cashier reads the fine print and sees that it's past expiration, you have the following options:

- Explain that the coupon came with a game released in August, and that all other coupons in the book expire 12/31/04, so it is most likely a typo. Tell them that you've used the coupon before and it scanned through just fine. Bring the rest of the book if possible.

- Come back another time when a different cashier is available and try it with him or her. You may be able to walk around the store to buy time without going home inbetween attempts.

- Try a different Best Buy, if there's another relatively close. Some stores are run differently and have no problem accomodating the customer, while others are purely corporate-driven.

[quote name='Odibil'][quote name='doubledown']I wish I remembered how much the other B&M charged on release date. Oh well, I can get FREE SHipping with just a few extra items I need too.[/quote]

This just in...

Any prices on the gift set yet?

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='Odibil'][quote name='doubledown']I wish I remembered how much the other B&M charged on release date. Oh well, I can get FREE SHipping with just a few extra items I need too.[/quote]

This just in...

Any prices on the gift set yet?[/quote]

Collector's DVD Gift Set:

Best Buy - $58.99 opening week.
Target - $55.94 opening week.

bread's done
Back