Roxio Game Capture HD Pro- $98.24 at Amazon

Jackie Chandler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008YTAGGW/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8

Note that this is the Game Capture HD Pro- not the original Roxio. This one actually records in HD, and has HDMI/component inputs. Eligible for FSSS/Prime.

In addition, if you bought Halo 4, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Assassin's Creed III, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, or Hitman: Absolution from Amazon between October 24th and now, you might be eligible for $20 off, making the capture card $78.24 instead. Just add the item to your cart and proceed to the Order Summary screen to see the discount.

Does this work with the PS3? I'm really looking to start streaming my console playing soon and want the best thing to get.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Does this work with the PS3? I'm really looking to start streaming my console playing soon and want the best thing to get.[/QUOTE]

It does, just not through HDMI. There's something weird about the way PS3's are manufactured that doesn't allow it. As long as you're okay using component, it shouldn't be a problem.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']It does, just not through HDMI. There's something weird about the way PS3's are manufactured that doesn't allow it. As long as you're okay using component, it shouldn't be a problem.[/QUOTE]
You're referring to HDCP which only allows display devices to use HDMI from the PS3. If it's not, such as a recording device, nothing comes out of the HDMI.

[quote name='option.iv']You're referring to HDCP which only allows display devices to use HDMI from the PS3. If it's not, such as a recording device, nothing comes out of the HDMI.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

bread's done
Back