RPG maker 2

dino3333

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Is this game worth anything/rare? I saw it at the store and it doesnt seem to show up too often. just making sure I dont pass up a good opportunity.

I dont think this is really a rare game. I can be hard to find at a reasonable price but can generally always be found for $29.99 and up around here.

The game isn't that great either. While it gives you more options than RPG Maker for PS1, it is still no where near the level of the stuff you can do with the the PC Version. Only thing this one has going for it is a 3D Engine, but a bad one at that.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']I dont think this is really a rare game. I can be hard to find at a reasonable price but can generally always be found for $29.99 and up around here.

The game isn't that great either. While it gives you more options than RPG Maker for PS1, it is still no where near the level of the stuff you can do with the the PC Version. Only thing this one has going for it is a 3D Engine, but a bad one at that.[/QUOTE]

Man, i used to love the pc one. I remember spending many consecutive weeks just trying to get everything set up for my own rpg. Never tried any of the console versions though.

bread's done
Back