RSS Feed

SAGExSDX

CAGiversary!
i dont know if this question was asked before but going thru the cag wiki and going thru the website search, i didn't find any posts about it.

i noticed that the RSS feed for the CAG website lists posts in all forums MINUS the video games deals forum. and it's understandable that that would be the case. the only way to access the deals forum is through a membership to the site. However i was wondering if there was a password protected feed for the deals only.

does anyone know?

I'm hoping we can get an RSS feed for just the video game deals forum, slickdeals has it setup that way and it's quite nifty.

[quote name='SAGExSDX']i dont know if this question was asked before but going thru the cag wiki and going thru the website search, i didn't find any posts about it.

i noticed that the RSS feed for the CAG website lists posts in all forums MINUS the video games deals forum. and it's understandable that that would be the case. the only way to access the deals forum is through a membership to the site. However i was wondering if there was a password protected feed for the deals only.

does anyone know?[/quote]

I'm not sure, but that is a good question/request. I've always wanted one. not that i don't enjoy coming to the site (I do for the most part), but sometimes at work or in class I just want a quick look up of the deals and I can get that through my Google Homepage.

bread's done
Back