RTS Games on Demand on Sale on GFW Live

Thanks Op. Have not played any of them. Which one is the better one for a casual RTS playerlike me ?... I like Company of Heroes and liked the age of empires series also...

supreme commander is also a good game. I heard the sequel wasn't as good but the original was great especially if you have multiple monitors.

There is a gold edition to Dawn of War on Amazon for $9.34 (includes shipping) through seller. However, is disc edition and not Gold edition.

Dawn of War: GOTY is for $6.36 Free Shipping (For anyone who has Amazon Prime).

Yeah the Dawn of War deals are NOT worth it... I got the gold edition of Dawn of War for like $5 a while back. The rest of the deals are decent though.

Thanks for the Amazon heads up. I do have prime so getting it there seems like a better deal.

I also think COH is excellent and that makes me thing Dawn of War should be good.

Thanks!

To elaborate for anyone confused by Supreme Commander/Forged Alliance:

Supreme Commander is the first game in the series, SupCom:Forged Alliance is a standalone expansion (but it does install in combination with SupCom to create one big game, if so desired). Both are great, but you should consider buying them together (and I've seen SupCom: Gold on sale for cheaper in the past) because Forged Alliance adds A LOT to the game - not just in content but in UI improvements throughout.

Supreme Commander 2 is regarded as the second full game of the series and is considerably different from the first/expansion. It is not as highly regarded by most as SupCom/SupCom:Forged Alliance

bread's done
Back