Rules for leaving feed back?

I don't understand the question.

Feedback is optional on any trade, though it's highly recommended to leave feedback for any transaction. Without feedback on CAG's that trade/sell/buy in the trading forum, there's no indication if the person has any issues with their side of deals or not.

Clarifying your question would be helpful, especially the "completed trade" comment above.

[quote name='The Crotch']Also, I am totally gonna leave you negative feedback if you don't play finish your last round of Starcraft with Darren.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you guys still playing?

[quote name='shrike4242']I don't understand the question.

Feedback is optional on any trade, though it's highly recommended to leave feedback for any transaction. Without feedback on CAG's that trade/sell/buy in the trading forum, there's no indication if the person has any issues with their side of deals or not.

Clarifying your question would be helpful, especially the "completed trade" comment above.[/QUOTE]

Well, my question was. If the trade gone bad, and it wasn't complete for whatever reason, can you still leave feed back?

PM Shrike with details of the transaction (or non-transaction) and he'll be able to advise you what to do. It just depends.

bread's done
Back