*RUMOR* Assassin's Creed to DS

redsox6391

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First PS3, then 360, now Assassin's Creed is making its way to...

the DS!

This listing popped up with Gamestop and Gamefly, and both have been very right in the past, such as with RE4: Wii.

Here's a link.

Well of course it's coming to the DS.

But you'll have to exchange a Friend Code before you can kill anyone in the game, thereby making it totally suck.

*RUMOR* This game will be in 3D and probably blow ass, and is nothing more than a shitty spinoff some third rate C team of developers is making.

Well, considering that it's coming from UbiSoft, who already has an excellent DS track record consisting of classics like "Splinter Cell Chaos Theory" and "Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie," I have high hopes for this port.

[quote name='Cao Cao']Well, considering that it's coming from UbiSoft, who already has an excellent DS track record consisting of classics like "Splinter Cell Chaos Theory" and "Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie," I have high hopes for this port. [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course this game will just be another crappy afterthought.

[quote name='redsox6391']First PS3, then 360, now Assassin's Creed is making its way to...

the DS!

This listing popped up with Gamestop and Gamefly, and both have been very right in the past, such as with RE4: Wii.

Here's a link.[/QUOTE]

I got the list of upcoming DS games at Gamestop and it was a surprise to the manager there that Assassin's Creed DS even was imagined, let alone on their "new release" list.

bread's done
Back