RUN! All games BOG2FREE at RP on NOW!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
It is confirmed to be in the system when you buy three games, 2 will be free!

SOME STORE WILL NOT ALLOW you to PURCHASE. YMMV

>>>ALL USED NEW RELEASE GMAES ARE $39 OR LEss ;)

Scored at 52nd Street NE RP in Calgary ...

AC:B
Dead Rising 2
Castlevania

There were tons of other stuff, but none that I wanted.

Thanks OP!

I was able to find some games before the nearby stores were overrun by hoarders and managed to pick up SWFU2, Castlevania and NBA 2K11. Was hoping to find a copy of New Vegas and Dead Rising 2 but they must have been picked up earlier in the day since I did go pretty late yesterday.

I checked out the kensington square location before I went to work in that plaza yesterday.
PS3 selection was very limited with mainly smackdown and spiderman, nothing really good.
On the other hand, 360 had a bunch of New Vegas and a tons more selection but too bad I don't have a 360.

I think I saw 2 rfd guys cause they obviously knew about the deal and he said he been to a few RP already.

Couldn't find red dead 360 for friend, or any assassins creed =(

Anyone want to help out a U.S. CAG? I'd pay $10 shipped for any titles such as Reach, AC: Brotherhood, Black Ops, or newer titles and the like. PM me and let's work something out!!! Could also talk about rates if $10 is too low. PM me!!!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Anyone want to help out a U.S. CAG? I'd pay $10 shipped for any titles such as Reach, AC: Brotherhood, Black Ops, or newer titles and the like. PM me and let's work something out!!! Could also talk about rates if $10 is too low. PM me!!![/QUOTE]

lol $10? They can easily be flipped here for $40, Good luck bro.

[quote name='kento951']lol $10? They can easily be flipped here for $40, Good luck bro.[/QUOTE]

$20 per title? I think that sounds fair. Like I said, Pm me.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Funny story. I called the Oak location once I saw on RFD that the sale was on. The guy said the sale would start Boxing Day. I then called the downtown location and that guy was clueless on what sales were on.

Since the sale was on I made the trek to the Oak location to also find the sale live (and the selection worse). Then I overhear the CSR telling each other about a guy who called them and asked about the BD sale, which made them call Arbutus, which made them put the sale on. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ha! It was probably me! I was calling all kinds of stores about this. Hands down Arbutus was the best. Lots of games on the wall and they had 2 bins full of 9.99 games. I might check out jervis tomorrow morning but I really despise that location.

@opethfan:

Do the stores have anymore stock to put out for BD? Does your store have any copies of Bayonetta or Deadrising 2 (360) left? PM if so, thanks.

[quote name='Xeph820']I checked out the kensington square location before I went to work in that plaza yesterday.
PS3 selection was very limited with mainly smackdown and spiderman, nothing really good.
On the other hand, 360 had a bunch of New Vegas and a tons more selection but too bad I don't have a 360.

I think I saw 2 rfd guys cause they obviously knew about the deal and he said he been to a few RP already.

Couldn't find red dead 360 for friend, or any assassins creed =([/QUOTE]

I was there. Very poor PS3 section. Saw a guy in the morning with around 12-13 games in his hands, but he was buying it for friends and did not seem like a hoarder. He got the Fables though.

I then when to Austin, where I encountered possibly GVTrader with a HUGE MASSIVE stack of games. Who the hell need's 3 copies of RDR anyways? Guy seemed really awkward too. Sad to watch lol.

[quote name='waterstorm']I was there. Very poor PS3 section. Saw a guy in the morning with around 12-13 games in his hands, but he was buying it for friends and did not seem like a hoarder. He got the Fables though.

I then when to Austin, where I encountered possibly GVTrader with a HUGE MASSIVE stack of games. Who the hell need's 3 copies of RDR anyways? Guy seemed really awkward too. Sad to watch lol.[/QUOTE]

I was there at 11:30-40ish? Yeah the guy was buying 2 fables and 2 nba 2k11 for his friends.
He didn't seem like a hoarder tho, but yeah.. poor selection.

Yeah I think I remember you! Did you end up getting anything good? I'm going on a run on Boxing Day. You looking for anything particular? I could get you something if you want.

I was shopping on the 24th and decided to stop by the local Rogers Video as I had not been there for a while. I ended up buying 3 games :

Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories (PS2)
Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (PS2)
Chobobo's Dungeon (Wii)

Total was 16.79.

weird, i thought they did the clearance a couple weeks ago, now another almost clearance one again?

[quote name='waterstorm']Yeah I think I remember you! Did you end up getting anything good? I'm going on a run on Boxing Day. You looking for anything particular? I could get you something if you want.[/QUOTE]

me? I'm not really looking for anything much.

Tried to help my friend find red dead redemption for 360 because he's been wanting it for awhile for cheap.

Thanks tho =)

just got back from one of my local stores...picked up 2 of the 3 games i was looking for.

came back with:

smackdown vs raw 2011
castlevania: lord of shadow
nba 2k11

if anyone wants nba and would trade assassin's creed: brotherhood (now or in a few weeks), let me know.

the store was stupid. there were only a few people shopping, but two guys had a stack of 6-9 games each by 9:03, including multiple copies of the same games. weak, but i guess expected. they pretty much cleared out most of the new games other than (luckily for me) smackdown and castlevania.

also, if anyone has a bret hart code for 360, let me know. i could trade a code for alan wake dlc if you're interested.

[quote name='rmatheso']Doesn't Rogers open at 10:00AM usually? Not 9?[/QUOTE]

can't speak for all of them, but the ones in my area had special boxing day hours

I got:

Halo Reach
Enslaved
Bayonetta
FIFA 11
NBA 2k11
Gran Turismo 5

I really wanted Bad Company 2 but didn't have it. If anyone got a copy and would like to sell/trade please let me know.

Was hoping for better, but still did pretty good.

PS3:
Brutal Legend
Bayonetta

360:
Resident Evil 5
Street Fighter 4
Saints Row 2
Crackdown 2

If only they were new and not used...

[quote name='bbbc']Scored at 52nd Street NE RP in Calgary ...

AC:B
Dead Rising 2
Castlevania

There were tons of other stuff, but none that I wanted.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Could you tell me if you saw any of the following:

Donkey Kong Country Returns
GTAIV: Complete Collection [PS3]
Super Paper Mario
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories [Wii]
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Dead Rising: Chop 'til you Drop
Vanquish
Enslaved: Odyssey To The West
Kirby's Epic Yarn

It would be very much appreciated :)

Eh...

Douglasdale Rogers in Calgary had some stuff, but all of the AAA titles seemed to have been picked over form the previous week.

Scored:

Fist of The North Star : 360
Splatterhouse : PS3
Singularity : PS3

Checked the Deer Run Rogers and it was picked clean, like a hurricane went though it. You guys might want to wait to see if Rogers restocks later in the week. :/

Windsor locations:
McDougal had NOTHING, maybe 5 ps2 games left

Tec and Rivard I got the last pickings...Modnation Racers, Tiger 11, Mario Galaxy 2
They had like Naruto left and mlb the show for psp

The Brantford location had decent selection. Got Enslaved, 3D Dot Heroes and Nier for $39 and SMG2 for $16. Still had a lot of 360 games at 11am, but Wii and PS3 were picked through already.

just got back from the pembina location in winnipeg. picked up

mafia 2 360
halo reach
medal of honour 360
medal honour ps3
splatterhouse ps3
new vegas ps3

wasnt much left

Just got back from two Rogers and picked up the following:

Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
Enslaved
Singularity
Mafia II
Castlevania
AC: Brotherhood

Friends and I went to Scott Road and 80th location, in Surrey. My friend picked up Red Dead Redemption, a Naruto game and Prototype, all for PS3. Wii, PS3 and 360 all had, at the very least, a dozen different games left (God of War III, Mafia II, Splatterhouse, Prototype are some PS3 games left that I recall - didn't really pay attention to the other systems today). This was at about 10ish. Seemed pretty slow. If you do go, don't go to the bins on the side - go in the game rental areas. They have more games located there there.

Third time was the charm in Calgary. First two locations picked clean, third location was filled to the brim with games. Grabbed:
Little King's Story
Twilight Princess
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
Muramasa
Punch Out
Resident Evil
for 50$

Also grabbed Starcraft 2 for 15.00. Couldn't believe it.

Naruto Ninja Storm 2
Halo Wars
Darksiders
Quantum of Solace
Bionic Commando
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

$57

[quote name='Vertebraille']Third time was the charm in Calgary. First two locations picked clean, third location was filled to the brim with games. Grabbed:
Little King's Story
Twilight Princess
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
Muramasa
Punch Out
Resident Evil
for 50$

Also grabbed Starcraft 2 for 15.00. Couldn't believe it.[/QUOTE]

Wow where did you get starcraft for so cheap? I haven't seen a copy of starcraft 2 at any rogers location in calgary

[quote name='VetraX']If only they were new and not used...

Could you tell me if you saw any of the following:

Donkey Kong Country Returns
GTAIV: Complete Collection [PS3]
Super Paper Mario
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories [Wii]
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Dead Rising: Chop 'til you Drop
Vanquish
Enslaved: Odyssey To The West
Kirby's Epic Yarn

It would be very much appreciated :)[/QUOTE]

hey i just got back from the 52nd location and everything was picked clean, there were about 10 copies of enslaved though.

Fallout: New Vegas
Mafia II
NBA 2k11
All for the 360 :360:
$44.79 after tax

Lots of selection left for all consoles at the local RP here in Kamloops. Wanted to get more but my Christmas bills are coming up pretty quick :(

Wish there were copies left of Enslaved for the 360 but unforunately only PS3 copies were left. Still pretty happy with my pickups! Thanks OP

Just got back from the Rogers on Lower Sackville, they still had quite a few games for 360 left (lots of enslaved, Red Dead, Fallout NV, Dead Rising 2) not so much for PS3 and Wii. Lots of pretty good ps2 and Ds games as well.

Just a heads up if you are going down there. Their systems are all down so they can only take cash, the Irving beside them has an out of order ATM but the Esso down and across the street has a working RBC one.

[quote name='Lockescythe']I wanted to punch the douchebag hoarder who came into my store to trade in 5 copies of halo reach and about 15 other good games in a RV bag.[/QUOTE]

brutal. i was up at my parents house outside of burlington so i went to a store in milton. got home to toronto this afternoon and thought for a second about heading down to a rogers downtown....just thought for a second though because i realize that the store was probably picked over by 9:15 this morning, if not friday afternoon. might check it out later this week to see if anything else got pulled, but i have my doubts.

in brampton i managed to pick up the following between both locations. nothing great, but the on on dixie had one copy of reach still (around 11am). total was just over 100.

fist of the north
sin and punishment
valkryie chronicles
toy story 3
nfs: shift
super street fighter iv
2 cabala games
monopoly

I told my girlfriend about the deal, and she said the place she went to in barrie had a good selection. she got

fable 3
splatterhouse
dead rising 2
gh: warriors of rock
enslaved
force unleashed 2

maybe you guys can find some stuff there still

[quote name='Lockescythe']I wanted to punch the douchebag hoarder who came into my store to trade in 5 copies of halo reach and about 15 other good games in a RV bag.[/QUOTE]You should've. People like him are why I don't bother with Roger's Plus deals, the moment they're listed is the moment every store in Toronto is dry.

Friend of mine was bragging on Facebook about his haul. $600 and about 5-6 copies of AAA titles each (Fable 3, FO:NV, AC:B, etc)
Was quite disgusted, as he normally doesn't buy into the trade in stuff, but I guess greed got the best of him. Kind of sickening, especially since he cleared out the only Rogers in a city where I have more (and closer!) friends.

[quote name='Lockescythe']I wanted to punch the douchebag hoarder who came into my store to trade in 5 copies of halo reach and about 15 other good games in a RV bag.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='No One']You should've. People like him are why I don't bother with Roger's Plus deals, the moment they're listed is the moment every store in Toronto is dry.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is why I hate being in fucking Ottawa. Since it was posted, I'm p sure it was picked clean before the deal was even supposed to go live (which apparently, according to their flyer, it says starting 26th -_-). So I "tried" to check out my local RP for games, & of course, the billion copies of things like GoW3 & Halo Reach are not to be seen. Selection slimmed so horribly, I couldn't see anything worth pairing w/Blazblue Continuum Shift. fffffffffffffffffffffffffffu hoarders.

tl;dr, this is why I play mostly pc games now.

This morning I went to RP in downtown Edmonton, because it was the closes location to where I work. I got there about 15 minutes before it open at 9am. There was two asian guys (they were together) waiting for the store to be open. I was the third person in to the store. There these two guy picking anything off the shelf, they each had like 10 stack high of games. I couldn't find anything that was interesting so left empty handed 5 mins later to head for work.

After work I went to Millwoods RP location which I knew had lots of new pre-played titles that I wanted. Like FO: NV, Enslaved, Castlevania LOS, Mafia 2, or any titles that is considered AAA. I get there few minutes before 4pm same 2 guys where there at the Millwoods RP location. And from the counter where the lady was stuffing the games into plastic bags, and trying to figure out the pairing. I saw that they had at-least 6 full bags of games sitting aside. The 2 asian douche bags, now after seeing their haul, and they were still not finished with rummaging bins and shelf of used games. The 2 DB had to have grabbed and bagged any titles that wanted. I wished that RP had limits per hoarder.

Oh, by the way Millbourne RP is closing soon, expect close out sale.

Got lucky in Ottawa, actually. I went early and managed to get Dead Rising 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Fallout: New Vegas. There was this old guy hoarder there asking me what system I was looking for stuff for, and when I told him PS3 he told me "I wasn't the competition" and that I "could brag about being the first in line for PS3." Dumb old fart, I was first period. Anyway, he didn't look happy with what he found. At least one hoarder diverted.

[quote name='retro.elite']This morning I went to RP in downtown Edmonton, because it was the closes location to where I work. I got there about 15 minutes before it open at 9am. There was two asian guys (they were together) waiting for the store to be open. I was the third person in to the store. There these two guy picking anything off the shelf, they each had like 10 stack high of games. I couldn't find anything that was interesting so left empty handed 5 mins later to head for work.

After work I went to Millwoods RP location which I knew had lots of new pre-played titles that I wanted. Like FO: NV, Enslaved, Castlevania LOS, Mafia 2, or any titles that is considered AAA. I get there few minutes before 4pm same 2 guys where there at the Millwoods RP location. And from the counter where the lady was stuffing the games into plastic bags, and trying to figure out the pairing. I saw that they had at-least 6 full bags of games sitting aside. The 2 asian douche bags, now after seeing their haul, and they were still not finished with rummaging bins and shelf of used games. The 2 DB had to have grabbed and bagged any titles that wanted. I wished that RP had limits per hoarder.

Oh, by the way Millbourne RP is closing soon, expect close out sale.[/QUOTE]

I live a five minute walk from that location and never bother checking it--those douches seem to be regulars. I can only hope they reap the ball-sack smashing they have coming to them...

bread's done
Back