RV: Elebits $14.99

blackric

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi guys, Rogers Video has Elebits for only $14.99 right now. The price doesn't appear on the sticker but it'll scan for that much at the cashier. So go ahead and see if there are any copies available. The price is great for a decent Wii title. Good luck :D

I grabbed a copy from mine for 14.99 aswell. Mine was stickered at 14.99 though. I ended up just ebaying it because I need some monies

[quote name='magiic']I grabbed a copy from mine for 14.99 aswell. Mine was stickered at 14.99 though. I ended up just ebaying it because I need some monies[/quote]

Hehe mine had a 49.99 sticker that was covered with 2 39.99 stickers, and finally a 24.99 sticker. Looks like they were hoping to get rid of it.

I look tommorrow at mine to see if they have anymore

also on "clearance" if anyone cares

Project Sylpheed $19.99 (360)
MLB 07 The Show 19.99 (PS3)
Armoured Core 4 $19.99 (PS3)
Vampire Rain $19.99 (360)
Bullet Witch $29.99 (360)
Heatseeker $24.99 (Wii)
Alien Syndrome $24.99 (wii)
random movie based wii games $14.99

I should be able to get any of those.

I actually found Elebits used for 10 bucks even here in Toronto. I declined on picking it up as I don't have time for another new game. It's at the Rogers at Rosedale if anyone is interested, or at least it was a couple of days ago.

[quote name='JGonspy']I actually found Elebits used for 10 bucks even here in Toronto. I declined on picking it up as I don't have time for another new game. It's at the Rogers at Rosedale if anyone is interested, or at least it was a couple of days ago.[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is the Rogers I found Elebits at last week for $15.00.
Although it wasn't labeled new, or used, it was sealed in manufacture like fashion. And the disc wasn't even touched. Good times.

bread's done
Back