????s Craigslist

mikebz28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok, I have a few items for sale on craigslist and someone contacted me about one of the items i have. Im a little suspicious about the email they sent me. I was wondering if anyone here has any ideas on what i should do.

Email
Hi,
I'm glad to know it's still available. I'm presently on a vacation but I can ask my assistant to prepare and mail out your payment. And I am sure you will receive it in the next 2 - 5 business days. I'm even willing to add $30 extra for you to keep it in my favour and also for the delay. Money Order is the means I will pay you with. If this is acceptable by you, Send me your info i.e your full name and address(not a P.O.Box) where the payment will be sent to and also a reachable Phone number. I will also make arrangement for pick-up which will be after you must have received and cashed the money order.
Awaiting your info
Thanks.
Awaiting your info

What do you guys think? should i send the info? Im sorry for the noob ??s about this. I really dont ever sell anything online at all. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

hmm, the fact that he asks for no PO box sorta makes it suspicious. Unless there's a disadvantage of sending to a PO Box that I don't know. I would reject it.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']hmm, the fact that he asks for no PO box sorta makes it suspicious. Unless there's a disadvantage of sending to a PO Box that I don't know. I would reject it.[/quote]

Yeah, im not gonna take this offer. The more and more i think about it, it seems fishy to me.

Def. don't do it. That is one of the oldest scams in the book. They send you fake money order that won't be found out til weeks after you send the item.

It's a scam. I've bought and sold a lot of things on Craigslist and this is a classic example of a scam. (Sometimes they also use Paypal and do some stupid charge back BS).

My advise is to deal only locally (no shipping) and with cash.

bread's done
Back