S> Madden 13 Xbox 360 $20.00 via Paypal also Skyrim for $20.00.

Okay, just like the title says the game is like new but not the original case, some nub gave me negative feedback for a successful trade but was mad because I sold him Tales of Graces F without the case and said Like New. -_- I mean I did sell it for only 20 bucks...I have 2 feedback right now just so people know, not really interested in sending the game first when you can file a dispute over paypal if something went wrong ( which won't anyways ).

also selling Skyrim for $20.00, comes with case. Xbox 360

Anyways, must be paypal verified ( or preferred at least ).

Any questions please contact me. PM preferred.

Also would take MapleStory Nexon or Nova items/mesos.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SillyWilly1718']Okay, just like the title says the game is like new but not the original case, some nub gave me negative feedback for a successful trade but was mad because I sold him Tales of Graces F without the case and said Like New. -_- I mean I did sell it for only 20 bucks...I have 2 feedback right now just so people know, not really interested in sending the game first when you can file a dispute over paypal if something went wrong ( which won't anyways ).

also selling Skyrim for $20.00, comes with case. Xbox 360

Anyways, must be paypal verified ( or preferred at least ).

Any questions please contact me. PM preferred.

Also would take MapleStory Nexon or Nova items/mesos.[/QUOTE]

Some Criticism:
Like new, means the item is like new, as in similar condition to item that would be purchased off a store shelf, the disc may be pristine, however if it is disc only, it is not like new.

Some Advice:
As the old adage goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. It is hard for someone to say it is a communication error, when they can see a picture of the item.

[quote name='SillyWilly1718']I did say it was a copy I kept from gamefly soooo kinda obvious to considering they don't send the cases, lol.[/QUOTE]

Gamefly always sends out the cases.

[quote name='SillyWilly1718']Okay, just like the title says the game is like new but not the original case, some nub gave me negative feedback for a successful trade but was mad because I sold him Tales of Graces F without the case and said Like New. -_- I mean I did sell it for only 20 bucks...I have 2 feedback right now just so people know, not really interested in sending the game first when you can file a dispute over paypal if something went wrong ( which won't anyways ).
[/QUOTE]

I'm the one in question who left the negative feedback (I was browsing the trading threads for Skyrim tonight and I wouldn't have responded to this thread if you didn't insult me by calling me a "nub".).

The OP sold me a chipped Gamefly copy of Tales of Graces F (for $25, not $20 as stated here) and it took a month to get to me. I had to pester him for several weeks just to get the game shipped in the mail. He claimed it was like new yet the disc was visibly worn, had chipped edges , and had no case - he stated it was like new and did not enclose any of those other details. I was never told once that it was copy from Gamefly.

Those are the reasons that I left a negative - poor shipping, poor communication, and the item was not as described.

bread's done
Back