S-Video Cable for Wii

Judhudson

CAGiversary!
For folks that might know, are there any sites that happen to have these in stock yet? I went to Best Buy and checked for them. When I didn't see them on the shelves (they had React's Component) I asked an employee. They checked and said they were not going to get any in for a long time (date unknown).

I'd love to purchase one, if anybody comes across a site or knows a place to purchase one, I'd be grateful. :D

I e-mailed Nintendo about their first party ones and they replied saying they will make them, and sell them only in their online store.

Unfortunately, they said they don't anticipate having them available until February. :(

As for the React ones, some people on other forums have found the S-video in Best Buys already so I'd keep an eye out for them (there's a listing with coming soon on the BB website as well) regardless of what the useless employee told you.

Reality's Fringe;2455454 said:
Someone said SVIDEO is 480i. Izat true?

yeah, so every game just looks like pong but sharper. the real graphics don't show up until around 11676498p. Even then there's a slight problem with nano-artifacts in the character's sweat pores.

Reality's Fringe;2455454 said:
Someone said SVIDEO is 480i. Izat true?

Yes. Only component will do 480p.

But, S-video is still a big improvement over composite inputs on regular, non-SD TVs. Component isn't much of a step up from S-video on these TVs.

But of course if you have an HDTV you want to go with Component and 480P.

Is that so? Is it bad sound on regular tvs or with folks with speakers setup?

How is it bad? I'm really looking forward to purchasing a set. In fact, I might have to resort to asking fellow CAG members to see about picking one up. But if thats the case.... :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back