Sabaku no Gaara Loves The Official Naruto Thread Part III!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karsh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Couldn't come up with a better title.

And I couldn't help myself. Even though Bleach'll get destroyed here.

They're both good, but it comes down to quantity and quality over just quality. :lol:

Oh and I've seen every episode of both series now, but I haven't read any of the Bleach manga.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Naruto because I've seen 125 more episodes![/QUOTE]

You should watch more Bleach. The action is infinitely better, and the story's better too. Naruto's great, but Bleach is godly. Almost up there with FMA.

[quote name='karsh']You should watch more Bleach. The action is infinitely better, and the story's better too. Naruto's great, but Bleach is godly. Almost up there with FMA.[/QUOTE]
You and your FMA. :lol: I'll have time this weekend after my exams are all but done.

Haven't started watching Bleach yet, so Naruto gets my vote.

I also haven't started any of the anime nachzeher got for me! There's so much of it now!

[quote name='karsh']Poor Bleach. No love for it besides me in the polls :cry:;)[/QUOTE]

Hey man, if the coin toss was tails, I would've voted Bleach along with you!

[quote name='karsh']Poor Bleach. No love for it besides me in the polls :cry:;)[/QUOTE]
That's because the poll sucks. You should've made a better one considering this is a Naruto thread.

[quote name='Rig']Haven't started watching Bleach yet, so Naruto gets my vote.

I also haven't started any of the anime nachzeher got for me! There's so much of it now![/QUOTE]

Hey if you want to print your screen, hold down control+printscreen. That should save a copy into your memory. Open up photoshop or anything that can save jpgs and then paste. Then upload to photobucket or imageshack.

And speaking of Bleach, I'm only 10mins. away from watching episode 28 by Chihiro.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']maybe u shouldnt have put it in a naruto thread. Maybe all the closet bleachers arent Naruto fans[/QUOTE]

I perfectly knew Naruto was gonna rape Bleach. That's why I said that in the first post :roll:#-o;)

I was just seeing how many people like Bleach at all. Which is apparently a bit more than I expected, seeing as a couple people said it's close.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's because the poll sucks. You should've made a better one considering this is a Naruto thread.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should stop sucking.;)

[quote name='karsh']Maybe you should stop sucking.;)[/QUOTE]

You should stop sucking at sucking, ;), though you could let people choose more than one choice, thus you find out which series is liked more. :D

[quote name='dcfox']Where's the NGE love? I want that on the poll :twisted:[/QUOTE]

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note, here's some other animes I'm looking at, hoping for some help on choosing:

Matantei Loki Ragnarok
Peace Maker Kurogane
Gungrave
Witch Hunter Robin

[quote name='karsh']DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note, here's some other animes I'm looking at, hoping for some help on choosing:

Matantei Loki Ragnarok
Peace Maker Kurogane
Gungrave
Witch Hunter Robin[/QUOTE]
Witch Hunter Robin is okay, but the story is a little slow for me. It doesn't have one continual story arc besides the main story. Its more episodic so the main story is revealed little by little . Its a pretty cool concept though. Its about this witch who joins a a witch hunting organization.

[quote name='karsh']DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matantei Loki Ragnarok
Peace Maker Kurogane
Gungrave
Witch Hunter Robin[/QUOTE]

Let it be noted that there's 2 recent animes that have the name ragnarok. The one you're talking about is about this boy detective. The other one is based off the Korean MMORPG.

Peace Maker Kurogane is a period piece kinda like Kenshin but w/o the killer moves. Focuses a lot on the Shinsengumi (a samurai police force) during the end of feudal Japan and the beginning of the modern age (the Edo period?) of Japan.

Gungrave is what would happen if Trigun and Hellsing had kids. Lots of gunfighting and badass posing. Little comedy lotsa killing.

Witch Hunter Robin is about ppl who... hunt witches. Focuses primarily on a witch hunter named, *ahem* Robin. Lotsa drama. VERY little comedy. Different art style. Very gothic and The Crow-like. Not your traditional anime. Highly recommended.

[quote name='jaykrue']Let it be noted that there's 2 recent animes that have the name ragnarok. The one you're talking about is about this boy detective. The other one is based off the Korean MMORPG.

Peace Maker Kurogane is a period piece kinda like Kenshin but w/o the killer moves. Focuses a lot on the Shinsengumi (a samurai police force) during the end of feudal Japan and the beginning of the modern age (the Edo period?) of Japan.

Gungrave is what would happen if Trigun and Hellsing had kids. Lots of gunfighting and badass posing. Little comedy lotsa killing.

Witch Hunter Robin is about ppl who... hunt witches. Focuses primarily on a witch hunter named, *ahem* Robin. Lotsa drama. VERY little comedy. Different art style. Very gothic and The Crow-like. Not your traditional anime. Highly recommended.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm...Two recommendations for WHR...May have to check it out. MLR doesn't seem that interesting. PMK I completely confused with Samurai Deeper Kyo I think. I remember seeing part of one of the series on the Anime Network. Gungrave seems interesting too. I remember playing the first game.

[quote name='jaykrue']Hey if you want to print your screen, hold down control+printscreen. That should save a copy into your memory. Open up photoshop or anything that can save jpgs and then paste. Then upload to photobucket or imageshack.[/QUOTE]

(sigh..) Sorry about all of this. Okay, so I push control+prntscrn but nothing happens. Where can I go to find the picture/file? I know how to get it to photobucket; I just need to find it!

[quote name='dcfox']Witch Hunter Robin is okay, but the story is a little slow for me. It doesn't have one continual story arc besides the main story. Its more episodic so the main story is revealed little by little . Its a pretty cool concept though. Its about this witch who joins a a witch hunting organization.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it just gets boring after nothing happens for a while.

[quote name='Rig'](sigh..) Sorry about all of this. Okay, so I push control+prntscrn but nothing happens. Where can I go to find the picture/file? I know how to get it to photobucket; I just need to find it![/QUOTE]
open up an image editing software and paste it there. Save. host. post.

[quote name='dcfox']open up an image editing software and paste it there. Save. host. post.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

untitled.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/rig85/untitled.bmp

[quote name='Porject D']Definately Bleach.
I used to like Naruto but there are just way too many eps with the flash back stuff.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the fact that so far, Bleach has done NO wrong with the OP and ED music. D-tecnolife and Asterisk are probably two of my favorite opening songs, and all three of the closing songs have been catchy, especially Life As a Boat and now Houkiboshi or whatever it's called. Naruto on the other hand....Lots of wrong in the songs.

[quote name='jaykrue']Gah! It's too small! You need to make sure the file is at least 300x240 (half of the minimum screensize) so that I can make out details.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am trying to change that right now...

The other thing, I SERIOUSLY love the the fact that the Bleach opening songs match SO well with what's going on in the arc. If you go and read the lyrics for D-tecnolife, it's amazingly close to what's going on in Soul Society right now.

But enough. Let's go back to talking about...Naruto....*Yawn*....I'm gonna be happy when the flashbacks are HOPEFULLY done this episode...They couldn't POSSIBLY make it last any longer. I think...

[quote name='karsh']Not to mention the fact that so far, Bleach has done NO wrong with the OP and ED music. D-tecnolife and Asterisk are probably two of my favorite opening songs, and all three of the closing songs have been catchy, especially Life As a Boat and now Houkiboshi or whatever it's called. Naruto on the other hand....Lots of wrong in the songs.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like the new OP song. It didn't match up to the tone of the anime. I take it back. It doesn't match up to the tone of the anime in the beginning. It fits the current storyline but it still is too dramatic for my tastes. The first OP is still the best. The ED song is good though.

[quote name='jaykrue']I didn't like the new OP song. It didn't match up to the tone of the anime. I take it back. It doesn't match up to the tone of the anime in the beginning. It fits the current storyline but it still is too dramatic for my tastes. The first OP is still the best. The ED song is good though.[/QUOTE]

Asterisk just SO does not fit the Soul Society arc. It's too...Happy. With all that's going on now, it just seems weird to have Asterisk playing. I wasn't sure about D-tecnolife at first, but it really is catchy, and now I love it. I seriously sit there now and watch the opening video over and over cause I have nothing better to do. Though it may have something to do with the fact that Hitsugaya rocks.

Eh, jaykrue, I can't seem to get it to resize correctly. Thanks for all of you help tonight. I may try it tomorrow, or I may cave and just renew my NP account... Good night all.

[quote name='Rig']Eh, jaykrue, I can't seem to get it to resize correctly. Thanks for all of you help tonight. I may try it tomorrow, or I may cave and just renew my NP account... Good night all.[/QUOTE]

Ok, sorry I couldn't be anymore help. PM me if you think you might still need anymore help.

Well, after watching the first episode of Mai HiME, it's pretty interesting. I'll probably get the whole show, and watch it over the summer.

[quote name='karsh']Well, after watching the first episode of Mai HiME, it's pretty interesting. I'll probably get the whole show, and watch it over the summer.[/QUOTE]

The first 16 or so episodes are pretty much fluff. Just high school kids and their shenanigans... along with monsters and other stuff appearing occasionally. Then they sucker punch you with the main story line. It's pretty deep... just not till the later episodes.

As an aside, I just finished Bleach 28 and it was a bit underwhelming. There needs to be more fighting. Everyone seems too intent on talking about how badass they are instead showing it. Fortunately, Ishida the Quincy seems to agree with me :bouncy:

[quote name='jaykrue']The first 16 or so episodes are pretty much fluff. Just high school kids and their shenanigans... along with monsters and other stuff appearing occasionally. Then they sucker punch you with the main story line. It's pretty deep... just not till the later episodes.

As an aside, I just finished Bleach 28 and it was a bit underwhelming. There needs to be more fighting. Everyone seems too intent on talking about how badass they are instead showing it. Fortunately, Ishida the Quincy seems to agree with me :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'm just waiting for the fight they alluded to in 27. Kenpachi/Ichigo is gonna be awesome. Especially since what happens, from what I've been told, after the fight. Let's just say Ichigo gets a hell of a lot cooler. And more importantly, I'm watching that Hitsugaya. He just looks like he's gonna flip out and kill someone. He's probably my favorite Death God, and he hasn't done shit so far. So far, of the Captains/Vice-Captains, my favorites are Hitsugaya, Renji, Hinamori, and Kenpachi. I really hope Lunar releases 28 soon.

[quote name='jaykrue']The first 16 or so episodes are pretty much fluff. Just high school kids and their shenanigans... along with monsters and other stuff appearing occasionally. Then they sucker punch you with the main story line. It's pretty deep... just not till the later episodes.

As an aside, I just finished Bleach 28 and it was a bit underwhelming. There needs to be more fighting. Everyone seems too intent on talking about how badass they are instead showing it. Fortunately, Ishida the Quincy seems to agree with me :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

My dl will be done in < 8 minutes. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My dl will be done in < 8 minutes. :D[/QUOTE]

Gotta warn ya about Chihiro's 28. There's some video corruption in there and I compared the file integrity to it's release number and they match up so it passed their QA department.

[quote name='karsh']I'm just waiting for the fight they alluded to in 27. Kenpachi/Ichigo is gonna be awesome. Especially since what happens, from what I've been told, after the fight. Let's just say Ichigo gets a hell of a lot cooler. And more importantly, I'm watching that Hitsugaya. He just looks like he's gonna flip out and kill someone. He's probably my favorite Death God, and he hasn't done shit so far. So far, of the Captains/Vice-Captains, my favorites are Hitsugaya, Renji, Hinamori, and Kenpachi. I really hope Lunar releases 28 soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm impatiently waiting for that as well... I'm even considering DLing the manga so I can see what's ahead. This anticipation is killin' me I tell ya.

[quote name='jaykrue']Gotta warn ya about Chihiro's 28. There's some video corruption in there and I compared the file integrity to it's release number and they match up so it passed their QA department.[/QUOTE]

That's fine, I'll probably dl Lunar's when available anyway.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's fine, I'll probably dl Lunar's when available anyway.[/QUOTE]

I save the Lunars for posterity. Same setup w/ Naruto. I DL Dattebayo but keep the AnimeOnes

[quote name='jaykrue']I save the Lunars for posterity. Same setup w/ Naruto. I DL Dattebayo but keep the AnimeOnes[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been doing that with Naruto for the last few weeks.

I am telling ya all that Berserk is really crazy anime, the only problem is they go up to episode 30, but the manga is oon volume 28. The main character Gats is probably one of the most hardcore guys around. The manga is extremely graphic in some parts so for some of you younger CAGs, you might want to get your parents permission first.

Berserk_panel.jpg

The latest episode of Naruto was so boring. They really need to cut that flashback shit. There is no reason it should take them 3 episodes just to do that flashback. It could have been done in one.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I gott say I like NAruto a lot more.

It would rock though to have a BleachxNaruto fighting game.[/QUOTE]

Dunno about BleachxNaruto but there IS a DBZ/Naruto game coming out for the Nintendo DS called Shounen Jump Superstars

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back