Sacred 2 - Discussion and Party Creation Thread

zenintrude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I noticed that the 360 board has a (quite extensive) thread on this game, but as of yet there seems to be no one talking about Sacred 2 for PS3... lets rectify that.

This space will get expanded when I have the time [editing video at work now, so... can't devote too much time to this until later]. The nuts and bolts are that Sacred 2 is a Rogue-like, a genre of game that includes titles such as Diablo 1&2, Titan Quest, Dungeon Siege, NetHack, and more... you may also know these as dungeon crawlers, though that term is somewhat disingenuous.

My PSN name is "zenintrude" and my character is a level 10 Shadow Warrior. I'm Light aligned and would like to party with healers and ranged fighters who are available from 3pm ~ 11pm M-F eastern and anytime on the weekends.

I'll update this OP with your PSN names, character information, and times you're looking to play.

I would like to play some online with this. I usually play from 9-11 or so eastern. I haven't got to play this much yet, but I will get some time this weekend.

Me and my friend got this a few days after release on a impulse and we both love it, i'm currently lvl60 Shadow Warrior (Light Campaign) and am available to play with anybody pretty much anytime.

If anybody wants to play with me sometime or needs help just send me a message/friend invite on PSN.

I got this at the EB B2G1 used sale a few weeks back and recently sold it.

It was kind of fun, but just got a bit repetitive and the story was non-existent. Overall, the game was pretty damn easy with a shadow warrior (shadow campaign)...my summoned ghost skeleton things and I roflstomped everything in my path or one shotted everything with my beefed out bow and arrow.

I had most of my fun playing a local game with a buddy on my PS3...it was just unfortunate we couldn't trade items/money back and forth.

I have the game. It's pretty fun. My friend and I play and than start new characters and hate those and start over. We gone through at least two dozen guys now.

have any of you played the two norrath games for ps2? How does this compare? I'm intrigued by the game due to my love of action rpg's but the reviews aren't so hot and comments like post above make me want to not spend $60.

There are some graphics and framerate issues with the game but overall I am very satisfied with it so far. It is definitely a step above both of the Champions games. I would put it somewhere between Champions and the original Baldur's Gate/Planscape Torment.

bread's done
Back